I can't find many iPod deals!

martyback

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'm looking for a Black Friday deal on the iPod Nano 6th gen. I've looked around and I've only found things like a $15 gift card with a purchase and there's no guarantee that Apple will discount the Nano this Friday. Anyone know of sales that actually lower the Nano's price or offer a can't-miss-this deal?

UPDATE: Best Buy has the iPod Nano 6th gen 8GB for $139.99 online with free shipping.

UPDATE: Target has it for $134.99 with free shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know what you mean. My wife wants the 7th gen 160gb classic because of the capacity and I have been watching amazon for like a month. The cheapest it gets is $224 shipped. Still playing the waiting game..........

[quote name='addicted2games']I know what you mean. My wife wants the 7th gen 160gb classic because of the capacity and I have been watching amazon for like a month. The cheapest it gets is $224 shipped. Still playing the waiting game..........[/QUOTE]

I have been waiting for the same thing. My 4th gen 30gb really needs to be replaced. I was hoping when this last gen of ipods came out this would drop.

bread's done
Back