I can't wait for FallOTT 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sony has a day to prepare.
Nintendo is just chillin'.

I thought MS's show was really good overall.
The FW update is substantial too.

Portal: Still Alive I'm sure will be on Steam too, debuting on XBLA first.

I doubt it will be on the PS3, seeing as how Gabe hates the PS3 so much.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']No, should be an entirely new thing...also not sure if its exclusive to X360 as they made it seem. The XBOX.com page says it "debuts on X360".

Oh and the red controller is not a GoW controller :whistle2:?
packagingRedControler.jpg

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/x/xbox360limitededitionredwirelesscontroller/[/quote]

I still think it's pretty. I dig red.

Portal™: Still Alive (Valve/Microsoft): Portal: Still Alive features the full award-winning Portal single-player game from Valve plus a new challenge mode. Designed to change the way players approach, manipulate, and surmise the possibilities in any given environment, Portal has earned more than 70 industry honors for its innovative gameplay, with more than 30 Game of the Year Awards. Solve physical puzzles and challenges by opening portals to maneuvering objects, and yourself, through space. The game debuts on Xbox LIVE Arcade in 2008.
:whistle2:?

[quote name='dallow']It is more like more a big ego blow to the PS3.
It will cause less HW sales in North America though for PS3. It does sell systems.
At least the first next gen entry would have in the say FFX and FFVII did.[/quote]

Granted, FF13 has not been released yet, so it's a different animal somewhat, but this is sort of the reverse of BioShock.

My friend who is a CC store manger is going to sell me a 40 inch HD tv for 500 bucks flat.....but I dont have the funds until a couple weeks from now....

If I want more Portal I'll just try to 100% The Orange Box version. I was hoping for a real sequel or 1.5 treatment at least.

[quote name='Soodmeg']My friend who is a CC store manger is going to sell me a 40 inch HD tv for 500 bucks flat.....but I dont have the funds until a couple weeks from now....[/QUOTE]

1080p?

[quote name='Soodmeg']My friend who is a CC store manger is going to sell me a 40 inch HD tv for 500 bucks flat.....but I dont have the funds until a couple weeks from now....[/quote]

Sell your bobsled?

[quote name='darthbudge']Daphatty or LP. Please ban that Blood Covenant dude already...[/QUOTE]

I would have done it but you didn't ask me. :shrug:

[quote name='darthbudge']Daphatty or LP. Please ban that Blood Covenant dude already...[/QUOTE]

He's been silenced. Let's see if he get the hint.

[quote name='dallow']Nintendo's is like at 11:30 tomorrow, and Sony at 1:30 CST.
I may be slightly off with the hour.[/quote]

Cool...tomorrow should be interesting as well. Hopefully we see some GoWIII gameplay instead of just a CGI intro.

[quote name='wubb']I would have done it but you didn't ask me. :shrug:[/quote]

Ooops, sorry Wubb. I didn't think you were in here. :grouphug:

Ban him now please?

[quote name='wubb']I would have done it but you didn't ask me. :shrug:[/QUOTE]

Aw, wubb is a sad penguin. ;)

[quote name='Soodmeg']Yes.[/QUOTE]

Gratz!

[quote name='manthing']:wave:

Hi Fatty![/QUOTE]

Hi! :wave:

[quote name='darthbudge']Daphatty or LP. Please ban that Blood Covenant dude already...[/quote]

Yeah, Blood's one of my guys, but his forum behavior is becoming somewhat bothersome. I have no idea what he's up to. :nottalking:

[quote name='chasemurata']Yeah, Blood's one of my guys, but his forum behavior is becoming somewhat bothersome. I have no idea what he's up to. :nottalking:[/quote]

What do you mean he is "one of your guys"?

[quote name='chasemurata']Yeah, Blood's one of my guys, but his forum behavior is becoming somewhat bothersome. I have no idea what he's up to. :nottalking:[/quote]

First Twen and now him? What kind of CAG Clan are you running :lol:

[quote name='chasemurata']Yeah, Blood's one of my guys, but his forum behavior is becoming somewhat bothersome. I have no idea what he's up to. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

I'd stop bringing people to the site if I were you. They are ruining your reputation. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back