meatwad3000

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
During the last gogamer.com 48 hour madness sale I ordered 3 games from them

Painkiller : Black
Stalker : Clear Sky
and Eat Lead : return of Matt Hazard

and when the shipment finally came my order got mixed up with someone elses and I ended up receiving the wrong games.

so I went to gogamer.com's website and wrote an e-mail ticket for a return of the order and hoping to get what I actually ordered instead but I have not heard from them since I e-mailed them 3 days ago

anyone here have any idea what I should do from here.

and if this is in the wrong thead guys I apologize.

In for 1.

But seriously before people start TERRAFLAMING you, there's usually a customer service line to call somewhere.

You can't tell whether this should go in the "Video Game Deals" forum or the "Request Or Get Advice On A Video Game Deal" forum? Seriously? I fear that life must be very difficult for you.

Come on, man. You've been here a year and a half.

I don't mean to be rude but it does say right at the top to not start threads to ask a question. If you could find the thread which had to do with the Gogamer.com sale using the search bar then you could post it there.

1. Don't be lazy.
2. Don't think we are stupid.

You obviously took no effort to find the right place to put this.

You deserve all the flames you will get.

Oh Yeah! In for 1.

I think looking at the top of the page may have helped, here it is, just in case it is too much to ask:
DO NOT CREATE THREADS TO ASK A QUESTION. ONLY POST SPECIFIC DEALS!

I don't know if this is the proper place to post this but I am in desperate need of some anti-diarrhea medicine. Could somebody paypal me some? Sorry if this is the wrong thread, but I'm too fucking lazy to look anywhere else.

/TERRAFLAME

lol internet message boards are serious business to these guys! Get over it people.

TC, I would email them again with a follow up, or try to call them.

[quote name='dancognito']lol internet message boards are serious business to these guys! Get over it people.

TC, I would email them again with a follow up, or try to call them.[/QUOTE]
Reading comprehension is also serious business
the TC must not be serious

[quote name='dancognito']lol internet message boards are serious business to these guys! Get over it people.

TC, I would email them again with a follow up, or try to call them.[/QUOTE]

I think the issue is, if everybody did this, this website would be a disorganized piece of shit where nobody could find any useful information. I'll admit that some people act a little too personally affected by it, but don't play the "too cool for rules" card. Most rules are useful and make life much easier than it would be otherwise. The people who don't see that are called losers.

thanks for moving it to the right forum io :) , It wasn't my intentions to piss anyone off but some of you guys should seriously take a chill pill if you're getting all bent out of shape over this :/

[quote name='io']I moved this to the appropriate forum ;).[/QUOTE]

I dispute this being the correct forum, lol. I thought for sure asking for advice would dictate it going in the "Request Or Get Advice" forum. But I guess there's a lot of overlap in those areas, and the main issue is not cluttering the actual deals with garbage posts. So for that, well done, sir! :)

[quote name='meatwad3000']thanks for moving it to the right forum io :) , It wasn't my intentions to piss anyone off but some of you guys should seriously take a chill pill if you're getting all bent out of shape over this :/[/QUOTE]

Don't take it personal. It's just that it happens probably about 10 times a day (and that doesn't include the blatant spam attempts). And like I said, if everybody did it, this place would suck, and there wouldn't be anybody to give you the advice you're looking for. Respecting the system is part of what makes it work.

so I finally got around to calling them today through the # on the invoice and apparently the number doesn't even work. What a bunch of bullshit

bread's done
Back