I-Doser - My Headphones Got Me High

Duke Vandal

CAGiversary!
http://www.i-doser.com/

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]I-Doser Labs is the leading producer of Binaural Brainwave CDs and computer applications. Using proven, scientific, and safe methods of synchronizing your brainwaves; a simulated state can be achieved through the use of our advanced audio CDs, or the I-Doser Application, and a pair of high quality stereo headphones. Our Binaural process has been refined with years of research and development. With thousands of satisfied users, the I-Doser Labs CDs, MP3s, and the I-Doser Application for PCs continue to lead the industry as the only safe and effective method to achieve a simulated mood or experience.[/FONT]

Basically what that means: you listen to a bunch of funky sound waves and after a little while you feel high.

I consider myself an incredibly skeptical person, but at the insistence of my friend I gave the 'Ecstasy' mp3 the old college try. I laid down on my bed, turned off all the lights, put my headphones in and played 'Ecstasy.mp3'.As the dose played for the first 20 minutes or so I was bored out of my mind, then out of nowhere my entire body felt pleasured. After the dose ended (about 3 minutes later), I attempted to stand up- I immediately collapsed as my legs were violently shaking from the rad fake high I had just experienced. Quite a strange phenomenon.

I've had this app for about a year now, but I still have yet to find the time to sit in the dark for 25 minutes doing nothing but listening to this thing. Mayhaps I'll try it this weekend.

[quote name='Zen Davis']It would be interesting to see this put into effect in movies.[/quote]

Almost impossible too, as the sound is supposed to be the ONLY stimulation. No visual, no other sounds, no contact.

bread's done
Back