I feel the need to confess...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Survivalism

CAGiversary!
I know the big April Fools joke on the home page got to a few people, but I've been a member of this site for a while, and I'd really like to come clean with you guys right now.

I have sold stolen goods to various CAGs.

I'm not going to attempt to justify my actions by saying I needed the money, but I did do it to pay the bills, not just for money to blow on toys or drugs. This is no excuse and I don't pretend it is and that's not how I want to come across. I screwed up. It's nobody's fault but my own. I've stolen and sold various games, consoles, accessories and points cards. Points cards were the easiest, it wasn't unusual for me to walk out of a store with two, three hundred dollars worth of them in my pocket.

I understand if I'm banned from the site, in fact I quite expect it. I just hope that, in my coming clean, some of you may forgive me for my actions, even though I don't deserve it. If anyone who has bought from me would like to return anything or for me to make it up to them somehow, please PM me while you can and let me know what I can do.

So that's where all those point cards went missing from the store I worked! I got blamed for that you jerk! I lost my job and got sued! Your ass is mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back