I FINALLY got a copy of GITAROO MAN

rafissaying

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
I was reading somewhere here that someone got a copy of Gitaroo Man at a local Gamestop, so I decided to look on the store locator online to see if there was any in my area. I found one about 60 miles away and so I called and they had it. The lady said it was complete, so I headed down there. I traded in Advent Rising that I got earlier in the day from GR, and I had some credit left over, so I had to pay around 1.xx out of my pocket. All in all, 60 miles worth of driving, around an hour and a half in traffic, and a headache on the way home, was all worth a copy of Gitaroo Man!!!!!

WOW, just WOW. You are someone that knows what they wants and takes it, no matter whats in the way. No, but in all seriousness great find!

[quote name='The VGM']I know you said it was complete, but what condition was it in? Either way it was still worth it.[/QUOTE]

it has some slight scratches but nothing that should make the game not play. anyways it is worth it.

The songs from this game go through my head very often, which is very rare for me. So I have to pop it in and replay certain levels like once a week. :)

You must love that game OP just to go that far to get it. I would do the same for something that I wanted so badly. Congrats on the find!

[quote name='roguejedi5']You must love that game OP just to go that far to get it. I would do the same for something that I wanted so badly. Congrats on the find![/QUOTE]

actually it was my curiosity that drove me to get the game. so many people talk about it on the board so i was really curious to see what it was all about. so far of the time i have been playing it, it is a really fun game.

What a great game, but I swear, on some of the later (like, way later) levels, that the game goes faster than human thumbs are capable of.

One of my personal favorite games of this console generation without question. Good find! How much was the retail price for it, out of curiousity?

Great game, great find. I think GS has gone up in price on this game though, I got it a few mos ago for $16.99 - 10% discount. I think their website now lists it for $24.99.

[quote name='tdphillips']Great game, great find. I think GS has gone up in price on this game though, I got it a few mos ago for $16.99 - 10% discount. I think their website now lists it for $24.99.[/QUOTE]

yeah i got it for 24.99. not bad on a $90+ game on ebay.

Amazon.com - $208.34

I'm not impressed with your flauntingness over this deal. So I'm going to do something about it.

I'm going to drive for two hours to pick up my own copy. ;)

Awesome deal!

I have a brag too:

I'm waiting on my copy of Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne, pending in after the trader receives my Phantasy Star Collection and Katamari Damacy. Yeah, I gave up my ball-rolling baby, but my boyfriend absolutely can't stand KD. He's giving me his copy. All is right in the world, and soon Sailorneorune will know why people worship at the altar of Shin Megami Tensei.

I am sorry for manipulating my significant other into coughing up his Katamari, but it beats going to Paducah, and it's better the spare copy be in my hands than to be target practice fodder. :)

[quote name='Sailorneorune']Awesome deal!

I have a brag too:

I'm waiting on my copy of Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne, pending in after the trader receives my Phantasy Star Collection and Katamari Damacy. Yeah, I gave up my ball-rolling baby, but my boyfriend absolutely can't stand KD. He's giving me his copy. All is right in the world, and soon Sailorneorune will know why people worship at the altar of Shin Megami Tensei.

I am sorry for manipulating my significant other into coughing up his Katamari, but it beats going to Paducah, and it's better the spare copy be in my hands than to be target practice fodder. :)[/QUOTE]

There's something to brag about in there?

I'm getting Nocturne and a replacement Katamari Damacy. So hell yeah, there's something to brag about.

May not be as great as a $25 Gitaroo-Man, but I don't care.

Congrats due to the OP in spades for such good luck.

bread's done
Back