I get to meet some Wii folks today.

Cambot

CAGiversary!
I work for an AV company and Nintendo is having a meeting in the hotel where I'm located today. They're using our plasma and sound system. I'm curious as to what this meeting is about. I'll see what I can suss out. The meeting isn't until 3PM, so we'll see what happens....

Bring up the storage thing.

And Mother.

And a sequel to Radiant Dawn, because the ending in that was god damn weak.

EDIT: Also, do they still make those pizzas with the cheese inside the crust? Because I could go for one of those.

Storage and current non-us ports of certain games would be my concern as well.

[quote name='The Crotch']Also, do they still make those pizzas with the cheese inside the crust? Because I could go for one of those.[/QUOTE]

I guess that would be appropriate given that Reggie used to be a pizza guy.

[quote name='The Crotch']Bring up the storage thing.

And Mother.

And a sequel to Radiant Dawn, because the ending in that was god damn weak.

EDIT: Also, do they still make those pizzas with the cheese inside the crust? Because I could go for one of those.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, while they're having their meeting, creep open the door a bit and whisper subliminal messages.

Get a briefcase and put a tape recorder in it. Leave it there. Then come back claiming you "forgot" it.

Joking aside, I'm betting this meeting would be boring. Boooooooooooooooooooooring. Unless there's some bigwig execs up ins, there's nothing worthwhile to listen to.

Well I take that back. If this is their translation team, that could prove interesting.

Really though, let's not get our hopes up.

[quote name='Vinny']Yeah, while they're having their meeting, creep open the door a bit and whisper subliminal messages.[/QUOTE]

Since they are using his AV equipment, he can do even better. Stick in a slide that says "MOTHER" every 1/24 frames if they are using video, or otherwise a slide into every other slide if they are using powerpoint.

Alright here's the scoop:

Doing or saying any of the above suggestions would warrant nothing more than a blank stare from this chick.

I went in there to connect her Wii and get everything up and running. All she had were a bunch of first party games, Balance Board, Wii Wheel, etc. I looked at the spiral-bound literature she was placing on the tables, and they read "Wii Mall Program" and something about it being from the marketing department. I have to be very professional in this setting, so I casually joked about owing several of the games in the stack she brought. I asked her how she liked Wario Land: Shake It and she just sort of gleefully mentioned it was one of her favorites. I also complimented her on her cool nylon Wii carrying case, and she said thanks and that it's an "exclusive."

Essentially, she came from New York for one day. This is a training program for people who set up kiosks in big malls and show off the Wii to shoppers.

Found this online after searching for "Wii Mall Program."
841.jpg

[quote name='StinkyCheese']Ha, nice 'meeting' :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Well, it is a "meeting." Just not a very interesting one for Nintendo fans.

bread's done
Back