I got a Playstation 1 for 3 bucks...

KrAzY3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
For the record this isn't the smaller PSOne, it's the big old one. It didn't have any cords but for 3 bucks I thought it was worth it. It works perfectly...
Now I'm kind of wondering what to do with it. I don't really need it, I have a Psone (with screen) and a modded European PSOne (only plays Pal, with crappy screen). Is it worth the trouble of modding it or should I just give it to someone in need of a game system?

I also picked up a used PS2 network adaptor for 15 bucks. They seem to have gotten rarer so I snagged one. Then again later in the day I noticed another one in better condition. Is it still rare enough to pick up both and keep one (don't have a fat Playstation 2 yet but it's on my to do list) or just try to swap mine out for the other one (I bought mine and saw the other one at different Gamestops)?

I actually bought about 5-6 PS1's(larger grey model) from a local shop for $1 each with no wires about 2 years ago. The guy was just piling them up and didn't know if they worked or not. Two of them worked flawlessly, one had a shot laser and the other two were doorstops. No wait, actually one was JUST the plastic case from a PS1.

Either way, 50-50 chance they would work or not, for a buck each. HELL YEAH!!

I only intended to use one and just give the others away to friends. I did give the other one that worked away to a friend of mine, but she returned it just recently, since 'no one in her house played it'. I just wish she could've found a few more of the games, since I think a couple of them are now harder to find.

Ahhhhh well.......either way....I have almost all the PS1's back that I've given to people, now I just gotta figure out wtfh to do with them. LOL

Oh and as long as it hasn't been beyond the 7 day used return period for the adapter, just take the one you bought in bad condition back to the one with the better one and swap it out.

bread's done
Back