I got a Wii on the Ps3 lauch date!!!

CheapAssAsian

CAGiversary!
holy crap, what started out as a quest to get a ps3 on the release date turned all the way around into getting a Wii on the ps3 release! haha. my friend and i went to a local sears this morning in hopes to buy a ps3. though the sears turned out to only have 2 in stock. but for some reason they were telling us that the Wii was on sale. it was weird, so they had 6 Wiis in stock, my friend and i of course bought one! along w/ 4 other ppl that was there w/ us. w00t w00t i got a Wii on the ps3 launch date! and of course, here are the pix to prove it!

Wow, kick-ass man! Let us know how you like it when you get a chance. I'm very interested in hearing a consumer's opinion and not that of a "professional":roll:

haha i know! it was funny because when i asked the lady if she had any ps3s, she said "no we only have 2, but we do have 6 sony playstation wheels for sale" like wtf? haha i have no idea why she called it wheel. Wii-ll haha

[quote name='Circa2113']Wow, kick-ass man! Let us know how you like it when you get a chance. I'm very interested in hearing a consumer's opinion and not that of a "professional":roll:[/quote]

yeah ill post up a lil review tomorrow. too bad i cant play it right now since i have to go to work :(

[quote name='furyk']Awesome! Sears screws up again :)[/quote]

i dont think Sears screwed up. i think it' their ways of saying Screw you Nintendo! How come we only getting 6 wii??

[quote name='hello321']i dont think Sears screwed up. i think it' their ways of saying Screw you Nintendo! How come we only getting 6 wii??[/QUOTE]

I was talking more about them breaking street date. Last year there was the disaster with the Battlefront 2 misprice in their ads. It's probably not intentional.

That is pretty darn awesome! Congrats. This only makes the wait so much worse.

Now what is your address so that we can come over and 'borrow' the system? XD

[quote name='furyk']I was talking more about them breaking street date. Last year there was the disaster with the Battlefront 2 misprice in their ads. It's probably not intentional.[/quote] Ithought that Battlefront 2 misprice was a Kmart.

I realize Sears owns Kmart now but I'm not sure if they did at the time.

[quote name='SpikeSpiegel']Ithought that Battlefront 2 misprice was a Kmart.

I realize Sears owns Kmart now but I'm not sure if they did at the time.[/QUOTE]

It was both Sears and K-Mart.

[quote name='furyk']It was both Sears and K-Mart.[/quote] Ah, I was not aware. Thanks for the clarification. Even though I didn’t state it as truth I should still get my facts straight before posting.

You are winner! Congrats on being @ the right place @ the right time. :) And this definitely belongs in "Bragging Rights" - Not "General Gaming" forum. ;)

well i woke up early as hell to test out the Wii, im currently playing Wii Sports. moving onto zelda in a few min. im taking screens along the way so be waiting for that :) as far as the Wii and Wii Sports goes, its an amazing experience. so much fun!!

[quote name='CheapAssAsian']well i woke up early as hell to test out the Wii, im currently playing Wii Sports. moving onto zelda in a few min. im taking screens along the way so be waiting for that :) as far as the Wii and Wii Sports goes, its an amazing experience. so much fun!![/quote]
That's great to hear... grats on a great score!

[quote name='Wolve22']damn you for rubbing it in! I have 22 hours till GS opens up and gets me my pre-order.

Everything runs smoothly though?[/quote]

Me too. :(

[quote name='Wolve22']

Everything runs smoothly though?[/quote]

yup! as always nintendo does not disappoint us w/ the 1st batch of released consoles! all i can say is you will not be dissatisfied! ima upload pix right now :)

here are the 1st set of pix! included is my Mii haha at the bottom. most of the games on Wii Sports might take a lil getting use to, but itll be quick. the only game that requires you to use both the remote and nunchucks is the boxing game, which IMO is the most fun. anywho, enjoy!

[quote name='Miranda']Haha... I like that you nicknamed your console after what the Sears lady referred to it as.:lol:[/quote]

haha yeah i gotta dedicated it to her somehow for screwing up! hahaha

[quote name='blueweltall']Why? Is that the only way to download games?[/quote]

well i dont have a wireless connection to the internet so im getting the USB adapter to create a hotspot from my comp. anywho, off to buy!

I called sears, just out of curiosity, apparently news gets around because the guy in electronics told me people had been calling him all day.

[quote name='stealth1290']I called sears, just out of curiosity, apparently news gets around because the guy in electronics told me people had been calling him all day.[/quote]

hahaha

What do you think of the speaker on the Wii Remote? A lot of "professional" critics say it sounds cheap and crappy.

I want to know what a fellow gamer thinks.

[quote name='yukine']What do you think of the speaker on the Wii Remote? A lot of "professional" critics say it sounds cheap and crappy.

I want to know what a fellow gamer thinks.[/quote]

nah i dont think its crappy at all. i actually think its pretty neat. like for example in Zelda TW, when link swings his sword, the swinging sword sound comes out from the speaker on the remote. so....has anyone gotten a Wii yet?

bread's done
Back