I got banned from the xbox forums

rockinaway247

CAGiversary!
this is the message i got
"You have been banned from posting on the forums until 11-19-2007 8:26 PM. The reason for this ban is Inappropriate username. Please return to participate in the forums after the ban has elapsed".

Do you expect us to do something about this, or were you just making a general announcement?

Because your name was inappropriate for the public forums.

[quote name='rockinaway247']my username (my gamertag) was karen is a dbag[/QUOTE]

funny cause my name, rockinaway247 is a dbag is still allowed

i didnt say u had to do anything about it and i forgot to ad that its funny how i got banned from forums because of my gamertag but not banned from live

chocolate_chip.jpg

[quote name='rockinaway247']i didnt say u had to do anything about it and i forgot to ad that its funny how i got banned from forums because of my gamertag but not banned from live[/QUOTE]

that's an awesome run-on.

Hey I got banned for flaming wrestling fans, dont worry about. Just learn from it and dont have stupid usernames.

BTW wrestling does suck fuckin balls and people who like it are red neck hick douchebags.

[quote name='pittpizza']Hey I got banned for flaming wrestling fans, dont worry about. Just learn from it and dont have stupid usernames.

BTW wrestling does suck fuckin balls and people who like it are red neck hick douchebags.
[/QUOTE]
Reported!

[quote name='pittpizza']Hey I got banned for flaming wrestling fans, dont worry about. Just learn from it and dont have stupid usernames.

[/quote]

This statement is true.

Banning someone for a gamertag or motto that could be interpreted in any number of ways is just silly. Unless it is racially insensitive or offensive, then I don't see what the big friggin' deal is. Leave us alone, MS!

[quote name='shieryda']Banning someone for a gamertag or motto that could be interpreted in any number of ways is just silly. Unless it is racially insensitive or offensive, then I don't see what the big friggin' deal is. Leave us alone, MS![/quote]

MS is obviously trying to increase the average intelligence of its XBox Live users by eliminating the ones stupid/annoying enough to put the phrase "dbag" in their user name. No offense or anything, OP.

So clearly, Bill Gates is a communist.

I dont know why, but OP's name just cracks me up.

It's like - this is his identifier - this is the guy's gamertag! Who is Karen, and is she ever going to play XBox Live to see what he thinks of her? Why would a random person even care?

Also dbag = funny.

The sad thing is once you return, you're just going to get banned again...so might as well just permanently ban that username, no?

[/QUOTE]

I guess being from Piggsburgh you would know all about being a red neck douchebag.

Aren't the xbox forums awful anyways? Who would wnat to post there? I don't bother anymore because it is as bad as gamefaqs. (Well that may be exaggerating but those forums are awful!)

[quote name='Blitz']I guess being from Piggsburgh you would know all about being a red neck douchebag.[/QUOTE]

This isn't the thread where we rag on other people's cities or teams.

Because it it were, you wouldn't stand a chance.

bread's done
Back