I got Guitar Hero for $53.76 shipped from NewEgg

nakedsushi

CAGiversary!
Back before Guitar Hero was released, it was on preorder for NewEgg for $49 or something. Some people speculated that it was a pricing mistake. I pre-ordered it anyway and lost all hope of getting it from them when they took the item off the website and after several e-mails to customer service when RedOctane released it.

Luckily, I forgot to cancel my order from NewEgg. I got confirmation that it shipped today! Looks like NewEgg finally got it in and they're actually honoring their price mistake! Yay NewEgg!

Same thing happened to me. I forgot to cancel my order. I just cancelled it now though. I picked the game up at Best Buy for $59 or something about a week after this deal was on the site here.

I just got an e-mail about it. I had completely forgotten. Well, a 2nd guitar controller won't hurt. Either that or a birthday gift for my brother. :)

Mine was delivered today from Newegg.com, except it was delivered "as is" with no additional packaging. They put a shipping label on the factory box and shipped it as is. I'm a little upset.

Anyone else have this happen?

[quote name='CounterSeal']Newegg is one of the BEST technology shopping sites... ever. Period. Case closed.[/QUOTE]

Except they don't fulfill orders for months (Guitar Hero) and don't know how to ship products in boxes (Guitar Hero). Everybody here who ordered that product from them had the same thing happen.

bread's done
Back