I got into a fight today at WalMart

PKRipp3r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I was standing at the magazine rack, pulling the discs out of OXM outer wraps... basically just minding my own business.. and then some kid wearing a Soulja Boy shirt stepped to me quite improper

first off, he bumped me.

:|

second off, he flipped the edge of the OXM I was pilfering, in a threatening way as he passed, and then goes... PS3.. fayg.

i was like.. 'yeah, i'm brand neutral but you don't need to inform me that you suck off your friends for free, because that's already obvious. thanks for bumping into me though, dickface'

actually i only got to the 'friends for free' part and he was all up in my face, grabbing the magazine out of my hand and telling me how his older brother was gonna kick my ass.

i DID think of the rest later on though

now, normally i try to avoid violence - mostly because my awesome Puerto-Rican Judo and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu skills must be kept in check, or they could cause serious damage. if i punch the ground hard enough, i'm pretty sure i could split the world in half... or at least knock some stuff off a table nearby.

but this kid was asking for it, so i lulled him into a false sense of security by apologizing and assuring him that i would procure an ice cream cone of any flavor he chose, as a peace offering. this seemed to confuse him, but make him cautiously optimistic about the situtation, which is when i chose to deliver a jumping front kick to his throat, knocking him back several feet into the Young Miss section where he got tangled up in a Bratz bed canopy and then lurched sideways into rack of Stussy activewear... JUST AS I HAD PLANNED!

since he was incapacitated, i reached behind me for something large and heavy to pound his face with.. but it was all sheet sets, bedspreads, duvet covers and such... when i turned back around he was already back in my face and he had a hanger in his hand. i managed to block the first shot with my left arm, but when i tried to counter with a right jab, he got me in the ribs with the end of the hanger and dropped me to one knee.... which left me open to vicious and repeated face kicks, followed by a Garmin GPS display unit to the head.

at this point i really needed to even things up so i went for the double hammer fist to the nuts.... a staple move from the knees.. cliche really - but i admit i was desperate. i wasn't gonna let a punk in a soulja boy shirt beat up an awesome American like me, wearing American flag shorts, a wife beater, flip flops, mirrored sunglasses and rocking a sweet dragon chain around my neck.

the second i made contact, he grunted and crumpled to the ground like a sack of wet grass.

for a moment or two i considered continuing the pounding to get even MORE even, but then a Wal Mart employee (suprisingly!) showed up and asked if anything was wrong.

i looked at her, then back down at soulja punk and said "no, nothing's wrong. but could you do me a favor?"

she said 'no' and turned around to walk away, unconcerned that an unconscious person was laying in the aisle surrounded by defaced Wally World merchandise... but i pretended like she said 'yes' and stayed to listen, so i could make my exit the proper way.

i turned back to the crumpled loser who was starting to rouse from his coma of nut pain and said triumphantly as i stepped over him "I need a price check...." then stopped to push him back to the ground with my foot as i continued "... on bitches."

wrote the OXM discs off and left through the outdoor gardening area exit feeling like i had just made the world a better place... because i had.

[quote name='PKRipp3r']I was standing at the magazine rack, pulling the discs out of OXM outer wraps... basically just minding my own business.. and then some kid wearing a Soulja Boy shirt stepped to me quite improper

first off, he bumped me.

second off, he flipped the edge of the OXM I was pilfering, in a threatening way as he passed, and then goes... PS3.. fayg.

i was like.. 'yeah, i'm brand neutral but you don't need to inform me that you suck off your friends for free, because that's already obvious. thanks for bumping into me though, dickface'

actually i only got to the 'friends for free' part and he was all up in my face, grabbing the magazine out of my hand and telling me how his older brother was gonna kick my ass.

now, normally i try to avoid violence - mostly because my awesome Puerto-Rican Judo and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu skills must be kept in check, or they could cause serious damage. if i punch the ground hard enough, i'm pretty sure i could split the world in half... or at least knock some stuff off a table nearby.

but this kid was asking for it, so i lulled him into a false sense of security by apologizing and assuring him that i would procure an ice cream cone of any flavor he chose, as a peace offering. this seemed to confuse him, but make him cautiously optimistic about the situtation, which is when i chose to deliver a jumping front kick to his throat, knocking him back several feet into the Young Miss section where he got tangled up in a Bratz bed canopy and then lurched sideways into rack of Stussy activewear... JUST AS I HAD PLANNED!

since he was incapacitated, i reached behind me for something large and heavy to pound his face with.. but it was all sheet sets, bedspreads, duvet covers and such... when i turned back around he was already back in my face and he had a hanger in his hand. i managed to block the first shot with my left arm, but when i tried to counter with a right jab, he got me in the ribs with the end of the hanger and dropped me to one knee.... which left me open to vicious and repeated face kicks, followed by a Garmin GPS display unit to the head.

at this point i really needed to even things up so i went for the double hammer fist to the nuts.... a staple move from the knees.. cliche really - but i admit i was desperate. i wasn't gonna let a punk in a soulja boy shirt beat up an awesome American like me, wearing American flag shorts, a wife beater, flip flops, mirrored sunglasses and rocking a sweet dragon chain around my neck.

the second i made contact, he grunted and crumpled to the ground like a sack of wet grass.

for a moment or two i considered continuing the pounding to get even MORE even, but then a Wal Mart employee (suprisingly!) showed up and asked if anything was wrong.

i looked at her, then back down at soulja punk and said "no, nothing's wrong. but could you do me a favor?"

she said 'no' and turned around to walk away, unconcerned that an unconscious person was laying in the aisle surrounded by defaced Wally World merchandise... but i pretended like she said 'yes' and stayed to listen, so i could make my exit the proper way.

i turned back to the crumpled loser who was starting to rouse from his coma of nut pain and said triumphantly as i stepped over him "I need a price check...." then stopped to push him back to the ground with my foot as i continued "... on bitches."

wrote the OXM discs off and left through the outdoor gardening area exit feeling like i had just made the world a better place... because i had.[/QUOTE]
Epic fail. Shame on you, 2003er.

[quote name='PKRipp3r']I was standing at the magazine rack, pulling the discs out of OXM outer wraps... basically just minding my own business.. and then some kid wearing a Soulja Boy shirt stepped to me quite improper

first off, he bumped me.

wrote the OXM discs off and left through the outdoor gardening area exit feeling like i had just made the world a better place... because i had.[/QUOTE]

Holy crap. Cheesiest. Thing. Ever.

Lemme guess..

This was what went down in the slow motion version but when played in regular speed you got your ass handed to you?

Stepped in doo doo did we?

*sorry, just got done watching chappelles show*

[quote name='cochesecochese']Always low prices. Always.[/quote]

lolz

[quote name='Will']Jack-Hunter you are not.[/quote]

i would never pretend to be more than i am

i'm just a simple man, fighting my way through the discount stores of America

[quote name='Will']Lemme guess..

This was what went down in the slow motion version but when played in regular speed you got your ass handed to you?

Stepped in doo doo did we?

*sorry, just got done watching chappelles show*[/quote]

i actually thought of that skit when i was posting...

classic

[quote name='PKRipp3r']you're really RyanTehGod aren't you?

hate=worship at CAG

it's true![/QUOTE]

RyanTheGod was the greatest poster on the Gamespot forums....ever. His Conan sig with the "id hit it" was GODLY.

[quote name='Radioactive_Man']RyanTheGod was the greatest poster on the Gamespot forums....ever. His Conan sig with the "id hit it" was GODLY.[/quote]
i'm aware, i was dead0ne (the actual greatest poster on GS OT)

and you should recognize this thread!

lol

[quote name='PKRipp3r']less talking

more eating[/QUOTE]
You sure are anxious to have your cock sucked by another dude. While I'm flattered, you're sniffing the wrong balls for a love connection.

locked.gif
locked.gif
locked.gif

Wal-Mart? Check.
Fanboyism? Check.
Wannabe Gangsta? Check.
Double-dose of Douchebag? Check.

I'm torn between "inbred redneck" and "fucking retarded", but either way, your head is so far up your ass I'm sure you can taste this shit on your breath.

1940437617_9ab06ad6ab_o_d.jpg
1941276514_1d48f0aeb7_o_d.jpg

/thread

~HotShotX

[quote name='PKRipp3r']i'm aware, i was dead0ne (the actual greatest poster on GS OT)

and you should recognize this thread!

lol[/QUOTE]

eh I don't remember you
icon_neutral.gif

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']You sure are anxious to have your cock sucked by another dude. While I'm flattered, you're sniffing the wrong balls for a love connection.[/quote]

awww... Banky got his feelings hurt that someone posted something amusing and it wasn't him... wwwwaaahhhh.. lol.

Don't hate buddy. It's unbecoming. If you're calling something a phailure, that's trying too hard. If something fails, it fails... you should be intimately familiar with that concept by this point in your life!

if you find my posts so horribly offensive and impossible NOT to reply to then add me to your ignore list... you should know how to use that since you've been around for a while!!

i stronly encourage it, you whiny, self-important little bitch.

thanks again for stopping by to register your stupidity, ignorance and latent homesexuality. it was just what this thread needed, i think.

travkirkG1611_468x340.jpg

kisses!!

[quote name='PKRipp3r']awww... Banky got his feelings hurt that someone posted something amusing and it wasn't him... wwwwaaahhhh.. lol.

Don't hate buddy. It's unbecoming. If you're calling something a phailure, that's trying too hard. If something fails, it fails... you should be intimately familiar with that concept by this point in your life!

if you find my posts so horribly offensive and impossible NOT to reply to then add me to your ignore list... you should know how to use that since you've been around for a while!!

i stronly encourage it, you whiny, self-important little bitch.

thanks again for stopping by to register your stupidity, ignorance and latent homesexuality. it was just what this thread needed, i think.

travkirkG1611_468x340.jpg

kisses!![/QUOTE]
Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

[quote name='daphatty']I was amused.[/quote]
Hell yeah. See, we need more mods like this, that arn't all pissy and take DA INTRANATS so seriously. Bravo.

"I need a price check... on bitches" made me lol my pants off.

Classy story my good friend, classy story.

Oh and Banky, Stfu.

[quote name='HotShotX']Wal-Mart? Check.
Fanboyism? Check.
Wannabe Gangsta? Check.
Double-dose of Douchebag? Check.

I'm torn between "inbred redneck" and "fucking retarded", but either way, your head is so far up your ass I'm sure you can taste this shit on your breath.

/thread

~HotShotX[/quote]
pretty ironic coming from someone stupid enough to blindly believe something he reads in CAG OT. ;)
shaq_fu.jpg

i like this thread b/c it smokes out all the net-tards who are too dumb to understand nuance

[quote name='Theduck']Hell yeah. See, we need more mods like this, that arn't all pissy and take DA INTRANATS so seriously. Bravo.

Classy story my good friend, classy story.[/quote]

thank you, kind sir

i agree, we also need fewer wanna be mods who jump into any thread they dont' like and start posting the lock gif like that means something....

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Methinks the lady doth protest too much.[/quote]

you responded to my thread, sunshine. ;)

first response in fact.

*kicks dirt*

shucks!

thanks for paying such close attention to everything i do!!!

makes me feel complete, really...

[quote name='Theduck']Hell yeah. See, we need more mods like this, that arn't all pissy and take DA INTRANATS so seriously. Bravo.

Classy story my good friend, classy story.

Oh and Banky, Stfu.[/quote]
Cosign x a billion. There are bitches all around who destroy every other thread without even being funny about it. Bitter? Yes. Running off their mouths like eight year old girls and shit.

I'm not funny 9/10 of the time but it's better to swing and miss than just be a little bitch trying to take down people who are trying to be funny.

[quote name='cochesecochese']Cosign x a billion. There are bitches all around who destroy every other thread without even being funny about it. Bitter? Hells yes. Running off their mouths like eight year old girls and shit.

I'm not funny 9/10 of the time but it's better to swing and miss than just be a little bitch trying to take down people who are trying.[/quote]
You mah ninja

fo realz

_39393491_arnie203body.jpg

what the fuck?!?!?

pics or it didn't happen.

Just send us the Youtube link of the walmart video of your fight when it hits the local news and the police are looking for you.

[quote name='PKRipp3r']you responded to my thread, sunshine. ;)

first response in fact.

*kicks dirt*

shucks!

thanks for paying such close attention to everything i do!!!

makes me feel complete, really...[/QUOTE]
Is that why you asked me to eat your dick? Cos you know, that was a bit forward.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']you try too hard[/QUOTE]
This.

You can't try to be funny. You're either funny, or you're not.

(You're not funny)

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Is that why you asked me to eat your dick? Cos you know, that was a bit forward.[/quote]
i thought you were being ironic, so i was trying to be ironic back

i did not realize that you were just a gigantic motherfcking asshole

b/c only a gigantic motherfcking asshole could or would suggest that somoene offering to insert their member to your mouth is an actual invetation to be fellated, instead of an overt indicator that you are in fact a gigantic motherfcking asshole... ironically speaking

as i stated earlier though, i amend my earlier response due to the fact that you are unfamiliar with general internet vernacular, sick burns, facial post up and the like..... and the fact that you are a gigantic motherfcking asshole

honestly i did have a really shit day and i was trying to cheer myself up a little, but since you and all the other massive bitches with nothing better to do than threadcrap are especially unbusy tonight i'll log off and never fcking post on CAG again.. OK Banky? jump up in the air for fcking joy
you killed PKRipp3r

collect your pool money and have a party

jesus, motherfcking goddamn christ dude...

i was just trying to add to the community and make one or two people crack a smile

fuck off into infinity forever and beyond

Ok, ok. Settle down ladies. If you don't like the OP then move on. No need to post here.

[quote name='PKRipp3r']i... i'll log off and never fcking post on CAG again..[/QUOTE]

I call BS. CAG is like crack.

Besides, I lol'd.

Need more lol'd!

[quote name='PKRipp3r']i thought you were being ironic, so i was trying to be ironic back[/quote]

Ironic? What? Are you sure you don't mean "sarcastic"?

Also, bye.

[quote name='PKRipp3r']i thought you were being ironic, so i was trying to be ironic back

i did not realize that you were just a gigantic motherfcking asshole

b/c only a gigantic motherfcking asshole could or would suggest that somoene offering to insert their member to your mouth is an actual invetation to be fellated, instead of an overt indicator that you are in fact a gigantic motherfcking asshole... ironically speaking

as i stated earlier though, i amend my earlier response due to the fact that you are unfamiliar with general internet vernacular, sick burns, facial post up and the like..... and the fact that you are a gigantic motherfcking asshole

honestly i did have a really shit day and i was trying to cheer myself up a little, but since you and all the other massive bitches with nothing better to do than threadcrap are especially unbusy tonight i'll log off and never fcking post on CAG again.. OK Banky? jump up in the air for fcking joy
you killed PKRipp3r

collect your pool money and have a party

jesus, motherfcking goddamn christ dude...

i was just trying to add to the community and make one or two people crack a smile

fuck off into infinity forever and beyond[/QUOTE]
Indeed.

This story is like when somebody tries to tell you about a dream they had, it may be funny and/or interesting but I drifted in and out as I read it and I'm not even sure how it all played out but I do know this, none of it happened.

bread's done
Back