i hate Firestorm, god >:(

Yeah, i cant believe that thread got 2000+ views before it got locked. And it's not like there seemed to be any problem (game_fanatic didnt go out on a riot to try to contain the chaos, so it didnt seem like there was a problem)

Ironic he locked his own post...

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']
Imma let you finish. Your Assassin's Creed 2 LE post is good and all, but firestorm clearly has the greatest post of all time! [/quote]

*HATE HATE HATE*

Firestorm Firestorm

*HATE HATE HATE*

game_fanatic:

Man the mod's must hate game_fanatic too...how the hell does this thread still exist?? It's been like 4 days!! :'(. I just want to be loved...

Awwwww.... now I *LOVE* game_fanatic! Poor game_fanatic.

pU1p3ehaPp0owg43RihIwoCro1_400.gif

[quote name='Griptor']We need some sorta Canadian community thread, or forum.[/QUOTE]

The way this is going, all of the threads would be "i hate [user name], god :mad:" which would admittedly be somewhat amusing.

[quote name='TheClair']Firestorm: Were you saying 'Boo' or 'Booourns'?

CAG: Boooooo.....

game_fanatic: I was saying Booourns[/QUOTE]
RoganSarine: All opposed?

game_fanatic: Nay.

RoganSarine: Who keeps saying that?

game_fanatic: It was him boys, get him! *points to Firestorm*

(you can switch up roles if you'd like...)

game_fanatic: "Look at this everyone, Assassin's Creed 2 LE deal."

[CAG crowd boos him]

game_fanatic: "I'm sick of you people, your nothing but a bunch of fickle mush heads!"

CAG crowd: "He's right! Give us hell, game_fanatic!"

[quote name='magiic']Im so lost.[/QUOTE]
Refer to this post? We're just randomly going about in regards to firestorm now, by referencing scenes from the Simpsons...hahaha.

*firestorm bursts through a wall*
firestorm: OH YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
*CAG crowd looks awkwardly at firestorm*

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']game_fanatic: "Look at this everyone, Assassin's Creed 2 LE deal."

[CAG crowd boos him]

game_fanatic: "I'm sick of you people, your nothing but a bunch of fickle mush heads!"

CAG crowd: "He's right! Give us hell, game_fanatic!"[/QUOTE]

+1
I also enjoy the Simpsons.

bread's done
Back