I Hate to Laugh at Stupid eBay Buyers.... BUT!

is it the fact that it is PAL (edit: i see he did seem to say its ntsc so nm on that one) or the little statement at the bottom

Ebay Rules State: that the item will be available for shipping within 30 days from the date of purchase (i.e., the day the listing ends or the date the item is purchased from a store front listing). The seller must also clearly indicate within the listing the fact that the item is a pre-sale item with a delivery date that indicates the item will be shipped by the 30th day from the end date of the listing
yet he claims that it will be shipped on the 9th

How about his feedback and him stiffing 3 or 4 people on xboxes?

Negative feedback rating Buyer did NOT follow pymt guidelines- Money Order only AVOID
Seller wobinw ( 204Feedback score is 100 to 499) Oct-11-03 11:25 3048414816
Negative feedback rating very poor seller, never received xbox, and was finally given a refund. AVOID!!!!
Buyer iceman2682000 ( 21Feedback score is 10 to 49) Sep-15-03 23:32 3041183911
Negative feedback rating never sent payment after 25 days
Seller jjgames ( 16518Feedback score is 10,000 to 24,999) Sep-12-03 08:25 3041059983
Negative feedback rating Buyer did not follow through with the purchase of a $430.00 Item.

[quote name='PittsburghAfterDark']Not the joke, hint, try highlighting the auction like a cut and paste.[/QUOTE]

Didn't notice anything extra when highlighting, but had a good laugh that he claim that it will ship this week when the launch date isn't until 11/22 (if I remember correct...).

Thats pretty bad.

I remember when I was working at GS I had some regular shoppers tell me that they put an XBOX box on e-bay for sale. ( when there was an XBOX shortage) They were very clear that it was an XBOX box and not an XBOX. The auction ended at $350.

I picked this up on another message board. I thought it was priceless.

The thing is though if the guy ships it Nov 29th he's stupid. Why? Because the first or second week of December these things will be going for a grand.

[quote name='PittsburghAfterDark']I picked this up on another message board. I thought it was priceless.

The thing is though if the guy ships it Nov 29th he's stupid. Why? Because the first or second week of December these things will be going for a grand.[/QUOTE]

I really don't see these going for a grand. $5-600, sure. But a grand? Doubtful. If some parent has $1k to blow on there kid thats just plain sad.

there was another one I dont have the link but he had 69 feedback from crap and had listed a multiple item auction for 72 premium 360 systems for $400 each BIN and $13 shipping. Last I saw it he had about 20 systems left he'd sold all the rest today. It was obviously a scam he would lose money on every system he sold just to cover the system and the listing fees not to mention shipping and the tax on the systems. But still people were just buying them up and not just noobs someone with 50+ feeback bought 10 systems and others were buying mutliples. People are stupid.....................

[quote name='cashmoney805']i sitll dont c where the 29th is haha.. wat do you highlight?[/QUOTE]

click behind the 9th and drag your mouse back over it to highlight it, he wrote the 2 in white text.

bread's done
Back