I have 14.79 in paypal , sell me something

I'll give you a lesson in money management for free.

Just because you have money doesn't mean you should spent it. Find what you want to buy then spend, don't just spend to empty your account.

If it's inconvenient to get money out of Paypal, try applying for their debit card. It's free, it can be used as a credit card in many places, and it's free to draw on your balance. Also, if you are 'PayPal Preferred', you get 1.5% of the money you spend using the card back into your account. I'm tempted to funnel money into PayPal, and use the Paypal card to buy stuff rather than my bank debit card, to get that 1.5% back. Not sure if that would work, however.

I have the PayPal debit but I haven't used it yet as my PayPal account is always empty. I have a whole $1.79 in it now, so I'll try buying a candy bar with it or something and see how it works. :)

Back on topic:

I'll sell you some advice for $14.79, regularly priced $15.00!!!

The reeboks ill pass :p only if they were size 14 ;-)

As far as money management no thanx, the 14,79 was the extra i had left over from depositing money into my account from paypal.

Silent hill 3 for 14.79? if so hook me up ;-)

The ps1 games the only ones i am loooking for are the medal of honor games sorry :whistle2:(

The mischief makers i already own.

Well it still sitting in paypal.

[quote name='Rodimus Donut']I got a Bomberman Party Edition with PS1 Multitap. I'd settle for $14.[/quote]

does ps1 multi work pit ps2?

bread's done
Back