I have 3 games in mind....

emokid9963

CAGiversary!
I want to either get 3D Dot Game Heroes, Just Cause 2, or Yakuza 3. I know they are all completely different games, but which one is better. Thanks in advance for any feedback!!!

I think you just answered your own question. They're all different. Just rent them and see how it goes. I don't think any given one is better then the other, but if all where priced the same and I could only pick one, it would have to be 3D Dot Heroes.

Just Cause 2 is really fun. Compared to the other two it seems like it would be easier to just pick it up and play for as little or as long as you want. Check out the demo if you're not sure.

Yakuza 3 has too many cuts in it to justify a buy at this time. Maybe when It gets to a lower price. I would go with 3D Dot Game Heroes honestly.

There are demos for both Yakuza 3 and Just Cause 2, play those first.

I'd personally say Just Cause 2 since it's mindless fun. I loved the first two Yakuza games but as a PS3 game, Yakuza 3 felt dated... they need to update the gameplay.

I haven't played 3D Dot Game Heroes yet.

I haven't played the other 2, but 3D Dot Game Heroes is amazing. Though, if you are truly an emo kid, you are probably too young to properly enjoy it.

[quote name='Matt Young']I haven't played the other 2, but 3D Dot Game Heroes is amazing. Though, if you are truly an emo kid, you are probably too young to properly enjoy it.[/QUOTE]

I just bought this game and yes it is BRILLIANT!!!! Im loving it, and Ive played the original Zelda on NES so im not thatttt young lol!!

id say go with just cause 2. even without an online component its one of the best sandbox games out there or you could wait and get red dead redemption.

I think Yakuza 3 might be on sale for $30 at Best Buy this week, and it would be silly not to pick it up at that price. The grapple/parachute system in Just Cause 2 is fucking sick though.

[quote name='emokid9963']I just bought this game and yes it is BRILLIANT!!!! Im loving it, and Ive played the original Zelda on NES so im not thatttt young lol!![/QUOTE]

See, he already decided.

just cause 2 or 3d dot game heroes....get both if u can used.
just cause is probably a lot more "fun" cuz of the craziness and gameplay action
but 3d dot heroes is zelda man, so even if its not as nuts for adrenaline, its a neo classic

but right now just cause 2, then wait till everyone says if they like zelda for ps3.....imo

bread's done
Back