I have a chance to buy this Saturn Lot for 80 bucks, anyone think i shouldn't??

notfromtexas

CAGiversary!
Virtua Fighter 2 (action arcade)
Blazing Heroes (RPG/ adventure)
Virtual On (action arcade)
Romance of the 3 Kingdoms IV (war strategy)
Fighter Megamix (action arcade) --> includes Fighting Vipers, VF2, & 10 hidden characters
Dragon Force (RPG/ strategy) --> this game is currently being sold for around $60 on ebay.

System is complete with one controller with box and paperwork

80 bucks!!

id get it for dragon force alone - great game. just get a hold of guardian heroes, Nights, and marvel super heroes vs. street fighter and you're all set!

I dont plan on selling it on ebay. I am buying it because i love sega and everyday i think about selling my old saturn and Dragon Force i hate myself. Its probably my 2nd favorite game ever, beside Xenogears.

[quote name='notfromtexas']I dont plan on selling it on ebay. I am buying it because i love sega and everyday i think about selling my old saturn and Dragon Force i hate myself. Its probably my 2nd favorite game ever, beside Xenogears.[/quote]

I feel that way about the time I sold my first saturn, I had a copy of the christmas nights demo... trying to find a decently priced copy now is almost impossible...

[quote name='notfromtexas']I dont plan on selling it on ebay. I am buying it because i love sega and everyday i think about selling my old saturn and Dragon Force i hate myself. Its probably my 2nd favorite game ever, beside Xenogears.[/quote]

Yes you have a fine taste in games! Xenogears rulez! Well I have dragon Force and it's awesome. I also heard a rumor that Working Designs is bring Dragon Force and Dragon Force 2 to the PS2.

[quote name='blueweltall'][quote name='notfromtexas']I dont plan on selling it on ebay. I am buying it because i love sega and everyday i think about selling my old saturn and Dragon Force i hate myself. Its probably my 2nd favorite game ever, beside Xenogears.[/quote]

Yes you have a fine taste in games! Xenogears rulez! Well I have dragon Force and it's awesome. I also heard a rumor that Working Designs is bring Dragon Force and Dragon Force 2 to the PS2.[/quote]

Are you serious? I think I just splooged myself

So far its just sega re releasing it under their classics line in japan like the phantasy star collection. As far as i know no one has picked it up for a US release. I dont think WD would get it. I cant think of the companies name, but there is someone that is bringing over the re release phantasy star collection and I would assume they would get the Dragon Force rights as well.

[quote name='rodeojones903']http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/714/714612/imgs_1.html?fromint=1

Have to have insider to view the video.[/quote]

Damn those pics are pretty awesome.

Man, if we can get off the wall stuff like La Pucelle, et all, and even wierder stuf flike Mr. Mosquito, we better damn well get those remakes here!

I knew they were working on re-releases of dragon force and dragon force, but i wasnt sure if they would make it overseas, so for 80 dollars im able to play it again for the time being.

That bundle is worth 80 bucks just for Dragon Force alone. One of my favorite games ever that one is. Blazing Heroes is pretty good to IIRC, I own it under its original name, Mystaria.

i already bought it. Dragon Force is the best game ever, i had mystaria before and really didnt like it. Fighters Megamix is pretty bad, but back then i used to play it a lot, its a pretty common fighting game for that time period. I think fighting games changed with the dreamcast, dreamcast had arcade perfect fighting games.

bread's done
Back