I have a confession to make - I've never played HL2. Anyone have a gift copy?

Sleepkyng

CAGiversary!
Feedback
49 (100%)
In all my years of gaming, I just never got around to it.

Now I know that was my mistake and I"m going to try to rectify that. But before I do, if anyone has a gift copy of HL2, or the episodes, that'd be really cool.

my steam id is sleepkyng - hit me up if you've got a gift copy!

In all my years of living, I've never owned a Porsche. I'd like to rectify that, if someone could gift me one.

Hit me up if you have a few Porsches lying around you don't want.

DukeEdwardI; But I'm guessing almost everybody here has an extra copy of HL2 and EP1 and some might be willing to give it away for free.[/QUOTE said:
Exactly, so I'll be glad to throw one out. Why does everybody get so pissy if someone asks for a freebie? I'm sure most of us have an extra HL2 from buying it originally when it came out and then from the Orange Box. Lighten up people, after all our hobby is playing games.:D

I don't think anyone should -lighten up-.

This is begging and it shouldn't be tolerated. This is a -blatant- beg post, considering he tries to get us to "give in" because "we should feel bad" that he hasn't played Half Life 2.

And that is not cool.

[quote name='RedGamer']I don't think anyone should -lighten up-.

This is begging and it shouldn't be tolerated. This is a -blatant- beg post, considering he tries to get us to "give in" because "we should feel bad" that he hasn't played Half Life 2.

And that is not cool.[/QUOTE]

QFT. And that is why I posted the links to buy the games. It's only $7 for what is arguably one of the best PC games in history. The OP can SURELY afford that.

Unless of course somebody gives it to him for free.

You know, for forever and a half i've had a sealed copy of HL2 sitting on my game shelf that I don't need since I already have Orange Box, so I'm trying to figure out what to do with it. Put a post in the Trading section about it, but within 10 minutes it was like "O hay i'm on the 5th page now."

I figured someone might have wanted to trade some other game for it if they hadn't played Half Life 2 yet, albeit pretty much everyone has, but I suppose paying to have someone ship you a copy of it wouldn't be worth it since you can get it online via Steam now.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']I figured someone might have wanted to trade some other game for it if they hadn't played Half Life 2 yet, albeit pretty much everyone has, but I suppose paying to have someone ship you a copy of it wouldn't be worth it since you can get it online via Steam now.[/QUOTE]

Unless someone REALLY wants the CD case, you can redeem the CD key on Steam so no shipping involved if someone just wants the game.

[quote name='Chuplayer']Holy crap, dude. It's like less than $20 for all three HL2 games. Just buy them.[/QUOTE]

Seriously, this. And you know that if someone had given a code right away this thread would have turned into something completely different with a hundred other begs from members that created an account in the last month.

I'm not asking for a Porsche or a house. I know that lots of people have Orange Box copies of HL 2 that are never going to get sold and wanted to know if anyone wanted to pass me one along.

[quote name='RedGamer']I don't think anyone should -lighten up-.

And that is not cool.[/QUOTE]

Yeah this is a blatant begging post.

Also, you have 7 trades on CAG.

I have 44.

I flew to Japan, searched around for rare shit for other CAGs and sold it AT COST to help people fill out their collection.

You can basically STFU.

I'm pretty sure I have an extra copy of Episode 1. Let me install Steam and make sure. If so, I'll send it your way.

[quote name='zewone']I'm pretty sure I have an extra copy of Episode 1. Let me install Steam and make sure. If so, I'll send it your way.[/QUOTE]

Zew!

damn i've been gone for a while...

Actually, it seems that I only have HL2 as a gift, I'm not sure what I did with my Ep. 1 but I'll send HL2 your way now.

Not like TC is a lurker, if you don't wanna gift him the game just say so or go on your way. However there are people who do have an extra that wouldn't mind doing it.

[quote name='Chuplayer']Holy crap, dude. It's like less than $20 for all three HL2 games. Just buy them.[/QUOTE]

Orange Box is the same price and you get TF2 and Portal (It's $20 this weekend)

I'm new to this forum. I might want to give my two gifts away because I'm nice to all of you. Who is first post to here in my thread. Mad props! :)

[quote name='commanderxp90']What's your steam account? Pm me. :)[/QUOTE]
Check your pm again. I'm about to send them to you as soon.

[quote name='commanderxp90']Check your pm again. I'm about to send them to you as soon.[/QUOTE]
A BIG thank you to commander for hooking me up. You are awesome dude.

[quote name='_Ph03n1x_']A BIG thank you to commander for hooking me up. You are awesome dude.[/QUOTE]
Your welcome anytime! :D

[quote name='Psykodelik']@commander if you have a spare and still willing to gift. I'll take one. If not no worries.[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry and my gifts are now gone. Someday, I'll buy more games and I could send you some nice gifts. ;)

[quote name='commanderxp90']I'm sorry and my gifts are now gone. Someday, I'll buy more games and I could send you some nice gifts. ;)[/QUOTE]

No worries. Thanks for the response though.

Psy, I have gift copies of Half Life 2 and Episode 1 if you're still in need of them. PM sent.

bread's done
Back