I have a couple of Hori EX2 for the 360... help me determine an asking price.

joseraul

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Hey guys, as the title says, I have a couple of Hori EX2/DOA4 fighting sticks for the 360. I know the prices on eBay are quite high, but eBay + Paypal fees can easily be around $20-$25.

What could be the asking price outside of an auction? I'd have to use USPS Priority Mail since I'm from PR, which is a more expensive option than UPS in the States.

Well, I got one for myself and the others are new, though the boxes are a little beat up. They're from last week and I even have the receipt, I forgot to mention that.

BTW, are there any bump limits to threads in this subforum? I won't abuse it, just want to know if I can reply to all comments.

used for $90? fuck no, maybe ebay with all the hype right now. You can try the trading forum here but you won't get anywhere near 90. $60 shipped tops on here IMO. Probably not worth it unless selling on ebay. I have a gamestop that has one and they sell for 40 new if you can find a store with them.

Yeah... $40 + $2.8 (7% tax) + ~$17 (Priority Large Rate box w/Insurance & Delivery Confirmation) = $59.80.

I bet I spent more than $0.20 in gas. :lol:

j/k... thanks for the suggestions.

bread's done
Back