I have a Eb Gift Card worth $644.00 that im selling!

Skaterpunk444

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
I am selling this for cash only...and can either e-mail you the card number...or I can ship it certified to you. Taking best offer that is reasonable!

[quote name='Skaterpunk444']I am selling this for cash only...and can either e-mail you the card number...or I can ship it certified to you. Taking best offer that is reasonable![/quote]

Considering the shitty EB trade-in values, this guy must've traded in an ungodly amount of crap to get a gift card this high.

There was a point in time when the max value for a card was $500. Someone I know that used to work at EB up until last October had a story about some guy who came in and traded hundreds of things all at once. They had to put it on 2 cards after messing around with it and they couldnt get more than $500 on one card.

1 Feedback..gonna be kinda tough man. Is there anyway to condense these into smaller GCards? Like $50? I'm sure some of us may buy them at $35-$40 a pop

I traded in my old Ps2(the fat one), Gamecube, Ds, and Psp, plus all the games for them...most of them were atlus sealed ones...just was too lazy to sell online, as most of the prices dropped...and I need money. I have an ebay account that shos 50 feedback since like 2003 with no negative or neutral ones at all. The name on the account is Skaterpunk444. I am not looking to send first...as I have feedback from ebay to back me up. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

No offense, but you will have a hard time not sending first. The guys here take there feedback very serious, and some people have gotten burned in the past. This is a large purchase, so if your not willing to send first, the buying a bunch of DS lites idea was a pretty good one.

JMHO

[quote name='Skaterpunk444']I traded in my old Ps2(the fat one), Gamecube, Ds, and Psp, plus all the games for them...most of them were atlus sealed ones...just was too lazy to sell online, as most of the prices dropped...and I need money. I have an ebay account that shos 50 feedback since like 2003 with no negative or neutral ones at all. The name on the account is Skaterpunk444. I am not looking to send first...as I have feedback from ebay to back me up. If you have any questions feel free to ask.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='hotwls13']No offense, but you will have a hard time not sending first. The guys here take there feedback very serious, and some people have gotten burned in the past. This is a large purchase, so if your not willing to send first, the buying a bunch of DS lites idea was a pretty good one.

JMHO[/QUOTE]

Agreed, ebay feedback just aint enough. Ebay is like a legal contract and there are things you can do to get your money back. At this site if your ripped off your SoL. I bet even if you said you would take $100 here for your $650 card it would take a month to find someone.

OP you're stuck between a rock and a hard place trading the card here. First off long time members acknowledge CAG feedback above all others reguardless of your feedback anywhere else. As for you sending first I would definately make sure the member has at least 5 feedback, probably more around 10.

On the one hand I wouldn't even participate in a transaction this large online, as a matter of course. I cap my online transactions with private individuals at $150.

Secondly, if I were the seller I wouldn't send something that valuable first to anyone with less than 30 feedback.

Kind of a paradoxical situation we have here.

[quote name='hotwls13']No offense, but you will have a hard time not sending first. The guys here take there feedback very serious, and some people have gotten burned in the past. This is a large purchase, so if your not willing to send first, the buying a bunch of DS lites idea was a pretty good one.

JMHO[/QUOTE]

also, no offense to the OP but you only have about 15 sales on ebay as a seller anways... sorry but that isnt very trustworthy for a 600 dollar purchase... just ebay this card if you want the most money for it.

To the OP, I don't think you're going to be able to sell this here without sending first. Distilled down into smaller amounts on multiple cards, you might be able to let it go.

I'd be shocked if anyone wanted to buy this without some guarantee you'd on the up-and-up. And frankly, your eBay feedback isn't that impressive, IMHO.

I'd suggest taking it to eBay. It's much too high priced an item to trust on a 1 feedback user on here.

wow...didnt know I would get flamed this much for it. I dont know how my feedback on ebay could get any better...but anyways...if someone wanted my card and had good enough feeback...I would lean on sending it first. Ive got a couple offers up and the highest so far is 560 shipped first. Anyone else have any offers to bring up. If anyone lives near me...I will gladly meet someone to do the exchange.

I don't know how my ebay rating can be any better by the comments people made...but w/e...I am willing to maybe send first if someone had enough rep to have me trust them. Ive had a couple of offers go up and the highest one is nearing 600. If someone wants to pay 600 with it shipped, I could post it on ebay with a private listing so we can be legally binded by it. Also if someone lives close to me, I will gladly meet up to do the swap!

Honestly, Id be amazed if anyone is willing to pay $600 cash for $644 credit at EB. 1 hour of work and just about anyone with a Circuit City/Game Rush by them and they could turn $20 cash into $60 or so store credit.

Still, I'd see if you could break them up into smaller amount. Its gonna be really tough to find anyone that would be willing to do this.

Edit: An Ebay listing inst a 'legal' binding in anyway. People get ripped off on ebay all the time. You could get a Paypal chargeback. By no way is that a legal binding contract.

bread's done
Back