I have a question about selling

aaronx77

CAG Veteran
Ok this might be a stupid question but here it goes. I am obviously a new user on this site and want to sell some rare games I have now do I ship the item before the person pays for it as ive seen some people talk about or do it like normal people in the world do and ship once payment is recieved. Thanks again for everyones time and will post once I get some responces.

If someone is buying, you send after payment is received...if trading...if they have higher feedback, you send first...if you have higher, they send first. Good Luck :)

Usually on Cag, the person with less feedback ships first. So to answer your question, more then likely you will have to send the game before you receive payment. It would be better to first build up your feedback before selling these rare games. That way everyone knows you are a legit trader and not a scammer.

You will be shipping first and recieving payment when the other party recieves the goods. This is how trading on CAG works when you have low/zero feedback especially with rarer games.

Its basically your choice whether you want to recieve or send first. But typically traders w/ higher fb will set the terms. As a new trader, I'd recommend only shipping first before payment to someone that's an established trader w/ high fb on here - that way its more certain that the other person will be fair and actually return payment.

If you have fb elsewhere as a trader or seller, its always helpful to post links to that. Also pics are helpful. I tend to be weary of people w/ low fb, long lists, and no pics.

(If you're the same guy I'm thinking of - I see you post on Craigslist regularly.)

bread's done
Back