I have a Vita, and have invested a lot in the 360. Should I get Xbox one or PS4?

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Ive had the 360 since 2007 and I have a ton of CEs for it.

Initially I wanted to get the Xbox One (especially since Ive spent a lot of money on 360 games), but then I was fixed on the PS4 due to the whole used game restriction ordeal.

I figured, why not? It would complement my Vita. Plus, remote play for all PS4 games? Thats awesome. I can play MMORPGs on my Vita from my bedroom during winter time (since the living room can get cold)

Then today came. Microsoft decided to go away with the restrictions; and Im back on square one.

If I get the PS4, I would have to pay for both PS Plus and Xbox live since there are 360 games that I want to play online (GTA 5, and Splinter Cell blacklist). Obviously, that wont happen if I get the Xbox One.

So which is the better choice? What should I get? I have both preordered for day one.

Thanks guys.

Hello, just a few things that you shou take in count, first is that if you go with PS4 you'll get one ps vita game download every month, so thats money that you won't spend on ps vita games, also the difference on price ($100) could get you close to 3 years of live gold (if you can get them when they get around $35) and I don't think that MS will support the 360 that long.

Both consoles will have great exclusives in the first year, and I could say that X ONE's exclusives looks better... but there is no guarantee that they'll keep up and this is based on the last few years of the 360.

So, the pros and cons are there I'm sure you'll have some more to add to the table.

bread's done
Back