I have found the WORST BAND EVER.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Well they aren't the worst but they do suck.[/quote]I think Demolition Radio could certainly use Clique for some bumper music.

I'd Hit It (sorry had to be the first) Oh wait wrong message board...........

[quote name='MrX']I'd Hit It (sorry had to be the first) Oh wait wrong message board...........[/quote]Yeah, you're looking for the "Future Level 3 Sexual Predators of America" message board.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Yeah, you're looking for the "Future Level 3 Sexual Predators of America" message board.[/QUOTE]

MrX, that board requires a username and password, but I'm sure VanillaGorilla will let you borrow his.

[quote name='Strell']MrX, that board requires a username and password, but I'm sure VanillaGorilla will let you borrow his.[/quote]Sorry, can't do that, the usernames are assigned by the state, and if someone else uses it, the "Judge" comes over with his rubber paddle, and, well......I'm not allowed to tell you what happens next.

[quote name='magiic']They certainly do not look 10,11 and 12

I have to wonder what parents are feeding there kids these days[/quote]

Semen apparently.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']I think Demolition Radio could certainly use Clique for some bumper music.[/QUOTE]

I'd rather use Millie Vanillie (spelling?) before this crap. At least I know that crap is fake. ;)

[quote name='Demolition Man']I'd rather use Millie Vanillie (spelling?) before this crap. At least I know that crap is fake. ;)[/quote]
Dude. God. The lyrics. There's a line in there about someone turning their back on the girls and it's like what the fuck are you 10 year olds singing about? What the hell is wrong with these parents?

*Puts on Michael Jackson*

Awe cmon...I have certainly seen worse than that teeny-bopper band. At least they are transparent. It's Emo bands that really suck with their lame attempts at being edgy and emotional at the same time.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Sorry, can't do that, the usernames are assigned by the state, and if someone else uses it, the "Judge" comes over with his rubber paddle, and, well......I'm not allowed to tell you what happens next.[/QUOTE]
Except that it involves vanilla.....and.....get this......a gorilla!

Atlantic city? No wonder. I didn't listen to the music, but I don't want to torture myself.

And they do look young, they're trying their best to whore it up, but yeah, MrX you're a sick, sick man.

[quote name='The Crotch']...

I didn't know Defender still posted here.

That is all.[/quote]

He was pimping out a new website he designed entirely for people to flame each other. The thread should still be on one of the first few pages.

fuck, those chicks are fine.

Its not my fault they dress like 18 year old sluts.

...hmmm...so 8 years till that little one is legal?

hmm... ill give you amost 5 then im on that. ...

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Uh, those girls look pretty damn young to me, I don't know what you pervs are thinking.[/quote]

QFT- I don't want any jailbait chicks.

Woww weird...

I just realised that they have the exact names (2 of them) as my GF's sisters.

Her sis' names are Ariel and Paris. Weird...

And they are 14 and 10.

I've heard far worse, but damn those lyrics.. I don't know whether to laugh, cry or just shake my head.

I'd rather be subjected to Panic at the fucking Disco.

[quote name='rodeojones903']I think Oops! I did it again has found a new fanclub to join.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

/thread

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Maybe he / she / it will make a new disturbing sig of them.

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']slaughtered mammal is probably the best band ever[/quote]

You better be being sarcastic...

You call that crap music... what the hell is that?!

Holy crap

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']How come there weren't any black people in that video?[/QUOTE]
Yeah. If the world was all white people, we couldn't feel tha jungle fever.

And all the dancing at clubs would be......very different.

Also, that song makes me want to kill Whitey....and I'm Whitey!

oooh no, that is by far not the worst band ever (OP) I found the worst band ever about 4 years ago, they are called EPIK. I have an MP3 of theirs. I'll put up a link in a minute

bread's done
Back