I have one Gears of War 3 code left!!!!

jaroth2

CAGiversary!
Whoever comes up with the best answer to who should run for president and why will win. I will give code out to the winner by 10pm est on 4/27/2011

Wkvlk.jpg

Because even though shit's real bad right now, with all that starving bullshit, and the dust storms, and we are running out of french fries and burrito coverings. He's got a solution.

[quote name='CrippledChrist']what...no love for Obama 2nd term? :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Worst one so far, but funniest lol

Rainn Wilson (Dwight from The Office) because he has the most Dundee awards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know if you are ideologically conservative or ideologically liberal, so i won't select an actual politician. Charlie Sheen gets my vote.

1. His online rants prove that he can stand toe-to-toe with anyone in a debate.
2. We won't be shocked or call for his impeachment should he be caught with his pants down because we've already had a president who has been caught with his pants down.
3. His ability to maintain the services of high-end call girls, blow money on new mansions and the best drugs WHILE still maintaining financial stability is nothing short of miraculous. In this time of uncertainty, who better than Sheen to provide America with the economic boost it needs?
4. Lastly, he isn't qualified to be President. And that is the very best qualification for anyone running for President.

WINNING!

Rick Grimes from The Walking Dead. That dude is a leader and if anyone can get us out of this abyss it's this guy. I mean, those other guys can talk Vietnam, Coast Guard, and National Guard all they want, Grimes has seen walkers, flesh eaters, and the worst of humanity.
rick-grimes-s1-590.jpg

Zeus. If Obama could hurl lightning into the faces of people that pissed him off, things would get done quicker.

Charles Manson
http://www.bittenandbound.com/2009/...oto/charles-manson-grew-old-in-prison-now-74/
“Everyone’s God and if we don’t wake up to that there’s going to be no weather because our polar caps are melting because we’re doing bad things to the atmosphere. If we don’t change that as rapidly as I’m speaking to you now, if we don’t put the green back on the planet and put the trees back that we’ve butchered, if we don’t go to war against the problem….”
See how much he cares about the world?
Forget about his murders, we need this guy in office pronto!

Duke Nukem, because he has balls of steel.

Sorry Sil3ntWa4lker, did not mean to repeat but I actually was typing it since a while ago and forgot to press submit before I walked away xD

Morgan Freeman. He's black, he can effectively play God, and maybe it's because he's Irish.

Imagine America being given speeches in that voice. Oh, that voice.

Look at this face. You wouldn't want to be run by this face?

3pppY.jpg

Blinx: The Time Sweeper. I heard he's got nothing better to do lately. Plus he can control time, and would probably appeal to people who like those dumb "I haz (insert item only meant for humans)" cat pictures.

2dahxs8.jpg

And the next President is........................................... Basil Marceaux

Thank you venomscarnage and you are from Indiana as am I. Thanks for all the post this guys post has to be the best by far

bread's done
Back