I have sealed copies of Forza 4 and Forza 3. Entertaining any 360 offers.

[quote name='devildr1ver']i have some stuff for sale cml[/QUOTE]

Didn't see anything, sry.

[quote name='neudog']I have Soul Calibur 2 and a 1st Part NGC Controller. PM me with a price, thanks:)[/QUOTE]

PM (about to be) sent.

[quote name='cleaver']CML for BKO, I've got a 3rd party GC controller that didn't work on my Wii[/QUOTE]

I need it to work on Wii, sorry.

B U M P

Someone trade w/ me!

Kameo (Platinum Hit, new & sealed) 11 shipped

Great price. Debating if I want to add a PH to my collection. Why did Microsoft make them so ugly??

[quote name='Hovercraft']Pm'd regarding baten kaitos[/QUOTE]

How is shipping to Canada? I've never dealt with it before.

[quote name='Scarface7'] Kameo (Platinum Hit, new & sealed) 11 shipped

Great price. Debating if I want to add a PH to my collection. Why did Microsoft make them so ugly??[/QUOTE]

Yeah i thought it was pretty fair.

As far as the ugly boxes though, I have no clue.

[quote name='themightypencil']are you interested in just selling the ps3 or doing a cash/trade?[/QUOTE]

I'd probably be interested in a cash / trade combo. PM me.

Interested in:
Baten Kaitos Origins (new, sealed) 14 shipped

Superman Returns (like new, literally never watched)
The Prestige (sealed)

CML if you would. I also have an extra 1st party GCN controller from your want list that I have not listed.

[quote name='antlp89']CML for geometry wars, thanks[/QUOTE]

Didn't see anything, sorry. Any interest in buying it?

[quote name='dv8mad']Interested in:
Baten Kaitos Origins (new, sealed) 14 shipped

Superman Returns (like new, literally never watched)
The Prestige (sealed)

CML if you would. I also have an extra 1st party GCN controller from your want list that I have not listed.
[/QUOTE]

Didn't see anything, sorry. We might be able to work out a cash and trade or something like that, PM me if you wanna do something like that.

Do you accept paypal? I could paypal you what you think is a fair amount if you'd like. I can use concealed cash, it's just that I would have to drive to the bank to get change etc/kinda a pain in the butt. If it's just a couple dollars then I could see what I have lying around the house.

bread's done
Back