I have the best friends ever!

nachzeher

CAGiversary!
Feedback
121 (100%)
My birthday was on the 24th, and my friends, those crazy generous bastards, got me a PSP and a DS.

Hooray for friends!

And yes, I am somewhat buzzed. Happy birthday to me!

EDit: Also got a WarioWare Twisted, a Shin Megami Tensei guide and a lot of booze. What does that say about me? I'm an alcoholic gamer!

Whoah. Do I even need to say Happy Birthday? Geez. Congrats on the great gifts. I wish my friends weren't cheapasses like myself.

[quote name='nachzeher']My birthday was on the 24th, and my friends, those crazy generous bastards, got me a PSP and a DS.

Hooray for friends!

And yes, I am somewhat buzzed. Happy birthday to me!

EDit: Also got a WarioWare Twisted, a Shin Megami Tensei guide and a lot of booze. What does that say about me? I'm an alcoholic gamer![/QUOTE]

nice presents and great friends....though i wouldn't want to be in your shoes...whenever something is given to me, i always feel the need to pay them back somehow...especially on their birthdays....that's just me though...for all i know, you may be perfectly fine with giving them each a tootsie roll when their birthdays come around

[quote name='The Successful Dropout'] you may be perfectly fine with giving them each a tootsie roll when their birthdays come around[/QUOTE]

And then they suddenly change their phone numbers and get restraining orders.

My birthday is not until September, but one of my friends has already mailed my my birthday gift (it's in the mail). It's a Virtual Boy with 7 or 8 games! Plus a bunch of other gaming related stuff! He was a sporadic poster here (Nelstone), who recently decided to sell/give away most of his gaming-related stuff. So yeah, I'd say he's a pretty good friend.

Oh, and I'd say your friends are awesome to give you a DS and a PSP!

[quote name='Josef']My birthday is not until September, but one of my friends has already mailed my my birthday gift (it's in the mail). It's a Virtual Boy with 7 or 8 games! Plus a bunch of other gaming related stuff! He was a sporadic poster here (Nelstone), who recently decided to sell/give away most of his gaming-related stuff. So yeah, I'd say he's a pretty good friend.

Oh, and I'd say your friends are awesome to give you a DS and a PSP![/QUOTE]

Is getting a virtual boy really a good thing, though? I'm suprised the WHO hasn't declared those things lethal to the eyeballs.

i dont give presents to my friends, i told them along time ago not to buy me stuff cause i wont buy them anything. Ditto for Christmas............ :D

Lucky!! 500 bucks worth of presents Damn! You gotta go big for them too. My friend needs a Call girl for his birthday. He's 25 year-old virgin, so me and my other friends may pony up for him.

Yea I hate when people buy me stuff. I don't like owing money or getting stuff for free. I don't know why. I was at the flea market yesterday with my friend of 6 years and his mom bought us lemonade and I kept trying to give them the money for it. I guess I have a problem being humble.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']Lucky!! 500 bucks worth of presents Damn! You gotta go big for them too. My friend needs a Call girl for his birthday. He's 25 year-old virgin, so me and my other friends may pony up for him.[/QUOTE]

Which reminds me that I slept with a 25 year old girl last night... she definitely was not a virgin though

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Which reminds me that I slept with a 25 year old girl last night... she definitely was not a virgin though[/QUOTE]

why did it go in easy ? :)

bread's done
Back