I highly doubt...

@ perdition(troy - That's sweeter than teenage poontang.

@ RedvsBlue #WINNING

and while this may be a troll in sorts, I thought I'd speak up and call you all out.

dammit. My efforts to impress anonymous people on the internets by making up a wife and kid have been called out and I have failed!

Well played sir. Well played indeed.

On the other hand, I highly doubt YOU are real...so maybe my lies about my fake family will continue to impress people.

But on the other other hand, even if you aren't real, I just outed my own lies.

Dammit. Well played again. You are good.

I've got a pretty hot wife. Definitely slumming it with me. Haa haa. Before kids she was drop dead gorgeous. Now she's just attractive. She's certainly my MILF.

why would someone waste the time pretending to be married or dating someone? if anything i think people here lie about their game collections....yeah i said it so what ?

[quote name='lokizz']why would someone waste the time pretending to be married or dating someone? if anything i think people here lie about their game collections....yeah i said it so what ?[/QUOTE]

my game collection is super hot but my wife is just average.

You got me! I'm impressed that you read right through my lies about my girlfriend/fiance/wife. (Please don't tell my wife, should would get upset).

[quote name='Dr. Venkman']I can submit a SFW pic of my girlfriend if anyone really cares that much about the issue.[/QUOTE]Sigourney Weaver doesn't count for the picture.

[quote name='shrike4242']Left and right hands kick you out of the house, OP?[/QUOTE]

lol too rough with one and neglecting the other.

[quote name='Dr. Venkman']Sigourney Weaver? If I had my choice it'd be Phoebe Cates sir.[/QUOTE]Ghostbusters reference, going from your forum pic. ;)

[quote name='elessar123']Ahaha, nice.[/QUOTE]

Credit where credit is due. I believe he ripped off Mitch Hedberg, Chris Rock, or some other comedian.

[quote name='shrike4242']Ghostbusters reference, going from your forum pic. ;)[/QUOTE]

Ah. While she may indeed be the Gate Keeper, I'm no Key Master, that's for sure.

[quote name='Dr. Venkman']I can submit a SFW pic of my girlfriend if anyone really cares that much about the issue.[/QUOTE]

Here you go... figured I'd save you the time.

images

You're absolutely right. I'm also really male and just posting here in the hopes of tricking pasty basement dwelling videogame nerds into hitting on me, for no apparent reason as I won't admit to being a closet homosexual.

As far as troll threads go, this one sucks. Couldn't you come up with something original? I dunno what, I'm not feeling creative right now.

[quote name='Dr. Venkman']
del-1.png

Very recent picture of her at golf practice.

The above chick isn't too bad, I'd tap that.[/QUOTE]

:applause: Touche! Your girlfriend is hella cute!!!

[quote name='Dr. Venkman']
del-1.png

Very recent picture of her at golf practice.

The above chick isn't too bad, I'd tap that.[/QUOTE]

Six people left in the world and one of them is Bill fucking Murray.

bread's done
Back