I:I=rickybee's=MASSIVE=tradelist=I:I

rickybee2003

CAGiversary!
okay, okay ive been runnin out od space and need to get rid of some games. i have ALOT of goodies. Im willing to trade and sell. also note that none of my games bear the ugly "greatest Hits" logo. Also will post pics for any games if requested. oh and sorry for not putting in alphabetical order im to lazy. I did however make a key to show quality.

*co* = complete
*nm*= no manual
*nb* = no box
*!* = special note
LB = long box

____
DOA4 *co*----------------------------------------------------------------------------pending
Oblivion *co*-------------------------------------------------------------------------pending
Ghost Recon AW *co*

PS2
_____
Magna Carta CE *co*-----------------------------------------------------------pending
REZ *co*
Monster Rancher 4 *co*
Zone of Enders 2nd Runner *co*
DDRMAX *co*----------------------------------------------------------------------pending
DDRMAX2 *co*---------------------------------------------------------------------pending
DDRExtreme *co*
DDRextreme2 *co*-----------------------------------------------------------------pending
Documents of Metal Gear Solid 2 *co*
Mister Mosquito *co*
Musashi Samurai Legend *co*
Sims 2 *nb*
Space Channel 5 SE *co*
Life Line *co*
Mad Maestro *co*
Makai Kingdom *co*------------------------------------------------------------------------pending
Onimusha Blade Warriors *co*
Resident Evil 4 *nb*------------------------------------------------------------------------pending
Spartan *co*
Stretch Panic *co*
Stella Deus *co*
Taiko Drum Master w/drum *co*
Technic Beat *co*
.Hack Quarantine *co*
.Hack Outbreak *co*
DBZ Budokai 3 *co*,*!*(blockbuster pv sticker on back of sleeve)
Eye Toy Antigrav w/camera *co*
Disgaea *co*------------------------------------------------------------------------pending
Amplitude *co*
We

[quote name='megabadd']CML for:
DDR Extreme 2
Makai Kingdom
Disgaea
Gitaroo Man

Thanks!
[/QUOTE]
gitaroo man for Mario Kart Double Dash w/ Bonus Disc ???

sorry for the delay i was at work but ill respond to everybody first thing in the morning, thanks for your patience

Hey.

Interested in your Hack Quarantine. Please check my list if you have time and send a message if I have anything that interests you.

Thanks!

bread's done
Back