i-inc IN01-32U1B 32" LCD HDTV $409.98 shipped after rebate at Newegg!

psiufoxx2

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
CRAZY DEAL (as taken from passwird.com):

Pickup the i-inc IN01-32U1B 32" LCD HDTV for $349.99 after rebate at Newegg. Features: 1366x768 resolution, 500 nits brightness, 800:1 contrast ratio, 12ms response time, 170-degree H/V viewing angle, Built-in ATSC/NTSC tuners, HDMI. Shipping is $59.99. NEWEGG

This TV is manufactured by Hannspree, a reliable brand, and has ratings in the 4/5 and 5/5 range. I just bought it and I can't wait to set it up in my bedroom to complement my 52" Panasonic in my living room.

Steps to Purchase:

1. [*]Add i-inc IN01-32U1B 32" LCD HDTV to cart at $449.99.
    [*]Apply promo code EMC417DINC at checkout for $50 off.
    [*]Send for $50 rebate.

Hm... 12ms response and only 800:1 contrast ratio- not exactly good specs. But it does have HDMI and built in tuner.

This is definitely for the ultra budget LCD shopper. I can't imagine the quality being that good. But it should do fine for a first time LCD.

For the money, this is still a rip off. This looks like complete trash, honestly. I thought I'd heard of every shitty TV manufacturer by now, but I've never even encountered i-inc or Hannspree or whoever the hell made this.

Huh, I'm surprised by your reactions. Never heard of Hannspree? Well you've heard of Westinghouse. Guess what, same guts on the inside.

Anyway.. 12ms and 800:1 is certainly not "best of the best", but with HDMI, built-in HD tuner, S-video, Component, Composite, and VGA connections built into a 32" for 400 fricking dollars.. this is a beast. And a good beast at that. What more could you want?

Sharp Aquos, widely recognized as one of the leaders in HDTV techology, has the same specs on their TV listed below... 800:1 contrast and 12ms response time, and it sells for close to $1000... Sharp LC26SH20U 26" LCD HDTV.

bread's done
Back