I just bought a grab bag of systems fro $5 but now...

RegularX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
i need two NES controllers.

I was garage sale hoping today and happend on an original NES in a box with the zpper near by and duck hunt. they guy to me the whol box was $5 so i bought it just for the NES. when i got to my house i found it contained 2 original PS1s, a SNES with a controller, two N64 controllers (which i can use), a offical PS2 controller and 3rd party PS2/1 controllers.

i ended up given all the consoles and accessories that i didn't need to these girls that live accross the hall from me (i didn't need to own 5 PS1s and 4 SNES that all work).

now the only problem (besides the fact that i don't know if it works but all the other stuff worked so i'm hopeful) is it didn't come with any NES controllers. anyone know where i can pick them up on the cheap (i'm heading to ebay, but i have a feeling the shipping will be as much or more than a controller)?

Shoot with what lil you paid..I would have sent you a NES controller and gun heck maybe even a dance pad for a SNES trade...then you would just have shipping...
LMK if you can get one back! LOL....:bouncy:

heh.. well i hope your "one good turn deserves another" comes through for you (unless of course you are way older then they are..)..

I would look at some pawn shops.. you can try online but i bet it'll be too expensive put an ad in a local newspaper or craigslist.. or put up flyers (or look at flyers) near the ending of semisters at local colleges.. i've scored some sweet gaming stuff by doing that..

bread's done
Back