I just bought a sealed Marvel vs Capcom 2 import Dreamcast game for $5

HiHuman

CAGiversary!
Yeah, it was buried in a pile of DC games in a local pawn shop(?!). Anyone know how much this could be worth? I'd really just like to keep it cuz its a tough one to find sealed, but if anyone could give me an estimate that'd be nice. Thanks!

there is one huge problem, you wont be unlocking any characters with the japanese version unless you can download game save off the net.

Japanese version is also not that rare.

$25...Japanese version is really easy to find sealed...not sure if they are still printing them over there or what. There are a ton of Japanese DC games that are easy to find sealed actually.

[quote name='HiHuman']Yeah, it was buried in a pile of DC games in a local pawn shop(?!). Anyone know how much this could be worth? I'd really just like to keep it cuz its a tough one to find sealed, but if anyone could give me an estimate that'd be nice. Thanks![/QUOTE]

The main cool thing about the Japanese version of the game is the far far far far superior artwork on the cover of the game....why the hell do US covers get ruined?!?

bread's done
Back