I just found this netwinner macro!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aldrich

CAG Veteran
I did a search on the net for netwinner bots and macros and found this cool script that'll play the game for you! (Though you will still need to enter the codes yourself) It requires AC Tool, a macro program, which you can get here:

http://www.actool.net/

The netwinner script for AC Tool can be found here:

http://dl022.filefactory.com/dl/f/26960f/b/0/h/2196f44ba0d0ec68/

It makes the game a lot easier, enjoy guys.

EDIT: To set up the macro to your resolution and browser, load both the macro code and Netwinner game page, erase the code "MousePos xxx,yyy", mouse over the Quick Pick and Win buttons (1st & 2nd MousePos, respectively), and use Ctrl+M to transfer the mouse's coordinates to AC Tool. This will coordinate the macro to your specific computer.

EDIT: To load the macro, d/l and install AC Tool, and run the program. Click File > Open Macro > and select NetWinner.mac
Once loaded, Click Tools > Run Macro, and be sure the netwinner quick pick button is visible when you do so. It should run fine form there, except the codes that pop up, which you have to enter yourselves. As someone mentioned, it does keep your hands free to do other things, and the more consistently you enter the code correctly, the less it pops up.

Sorry for not mentioning all that earlier.

This is kinda like that simpsons episode where Homer gets on disability by making himself overweight and uses the little wooden bobbing bird to do his job.

my favorite line in that episode:

*homer is rejected at theatre for being too fat*

random guy in crowd: Hey fatty! I got a movie for ya! "A Fridge too far"!

Man that was awesome...

Man if this works I am going to be rich!!!!!!!!!! BTW I scanned it it's clean, also do not over use this~! if it even works

Yeah, I can load it and get it to run but it just moves my mouse around, It doesn't seem to be clicking anything.

You download the install file from the first link, then download the file on that second page. It took me a sec to find it, but it's there. Then install the program, open it, then open that second file, and start the macro. Make sure you leave it on the netwinner window, or else it won't automatically click for you.

I'm using Firefox BTW.

The macro isn't all it's cracked up to be, they pop up windows every 10 hands or so and you have to enter a code to continue. Or it will log you out and then you got to re-log in, sure it can do 10 hands without you looking but, meh, I'd rather just do it while I'm paying attention.

I mean a code pops up on the netwinner site.

The program and the macro work. I tweaked it a bit to work a bit differently but the fact remains, the netwinner site pops up boxes that have to have text entered into them for the page to continue.

I think they call 'em Catcha's, you know, the random different colored letters that you have to enter to continue on sites. Like Ticketmaster.

Sorry about the spontaneity, I've been browsing the forums for a while, snatching up deals when I could, and got into the netwinner thing when it showed up. When I searched for a macro, I figured I'd give something back.

From using the macro and dealing with the codes that pop up, I've noticed that the more consistently you correctly enter the code, the less it pops up over time. I hope that helps.

This is technically cheating just so you guys are warned. I think that nothing is really wrong with it though because you are going to be sitting there and entering codes every ten minutes or so. I don't do it but you could do your homework or something while the game is going by itself. Screen resolution is very important when running macros. I believe this particular one is made for a 1024x768 resolution. With most macros all you do is open the page that the macro will be clicking on then open the program (ac tool) and then open the file Netwinner.mac. Enter how many times you want it to go and push start. You cursor should land on the quick pick button and then you should click again.

I have never used it but I gather that is how it would work from my basic knowledge of this kind of stuff.

It doesn't work for me. Im using firefox, and I start the macro. Then i click the netwinner window, and the macro moves my mouse right above the quick pick and then right above the win. It never clicked. i waited a min. Help?

I've updated the original post with directions on changing the "MousePos" command in the macro to your individual browser and resolution.

The MousePos command is used to move your mouse to a specific cooridinate in your resolution, in this case, the "Quick Pick" and "Win" buttons.

I hope this helps.

Just remember that use of this is grounds for banning of your account and forfeiture of all points and prizes.

Agreed, however, looking at the code, it's nothing more than simple "point and click", so unless NetWinner can detect exactly where you click the button time and time again, the only way you can get busted is if you fail the CAPTCHA code repeatedly, or someone rats you out.

Of course, I cannot condone or endorse either activity. Bad CAGers. :)

~HotShotX

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']This is technically cheating just so you guys are warned. I think that nothing is really wrong with it though because you are going to be sitting there and entering codes every ten minutes or so. I don't do it but you could do your homework or something while the game is going by itself. Screen resolution is very important when running macros. I believe this particular one is made for a 1024x768 resolution. With most macros all you do is open the page that the macro will be clicking on then open the program (ac tool) and then open the file Netwinner.mac. Enter how many times you want it to go and push start. You cursor should land on the quick pick button and then you should click again.

I have never used it but I gather that is how it would work from my basic knowledge of this kind of stuff.[/quote]

For a guy who doesnt seem to want to use it and is all against cheating you seem to know a lot about it even the part about the resolution, many people dont know this kind of shit.

[quote name='Brian9824']Just remember that use of this is grounds for banning of your account and forfeiture of all points and prizes.[/quote]

that is impossible it has nothinng to do with the internet it is all on your PC, like the guy under your post said they could see the rate your clicking it and assume something funny is going on but that's about it.

[quote name='Sejad']For a guy who doesnt seem to want to use it and is all against cheating you seem to know a lot about it even the part about the resolution, many people dont know this kind of shit.[/quote]

I know it because this stuff is universal any macro invloved in automatically clicking things will not work if the person who made it was running a different resolution than you. I am not using it for the fear of losing points. I dont think this should be considered cheating (but they do). You are not clicking but you still need to sit there and enter the codes. It is not like you are able to let it run all night while you sleep (THAT would be cheating).

This really isn't that exciting. I could have easilly made a script myself, for Autoit, to pick the numbers at random, but like everyone said, it's just not that good when you still need to play the Catcha every 10 guesses.

I'm making an auto-it script, and trying to figure out some way to get around the Captcha, so that you can leave it on overnight (if that's your bag). No luck so far, though.

EDIT: Incidentally, you don't need to make a script which relies totally on mouse-clicks. The Netwinner flash game allows for you to use the keyboard to enter numbers. Unfortunately, though, pushing enter doesn't hit the win button for you.

I opened up a bunch of tabs in FireFox, 8 of them I think, and used them all to play the game. If I remember right, I never did have one of those code boxes pop up - kinda thought that was odd.

[quote name='Psykoboy2']I opened up a bunch of tabs in FireFox, 8 of them I think, and used them all to play the game. If I remember right, I never did have one of those code boxes pop up - kinda thought that was odd.[/QUOTE]

Did you win on any of them?

thanks! great find!!! :cool:

that pop up that comes out once in a while gets annoying though. Hope there's a way to bypass that soon.

There are CAPTCHA decoders but you need a way to actually send the CAPTCHA image to the decoder and enter the code back in. It needs some serious coding to do that. I'm learning C++ next semester so there might be a chance.

[quote name='hhhdx4']This is kinda like that simpsons episode where Homer gets on disability by making himself overweight and uses the little wooden bobbing bird to do his job.

my favorite line in that episode:

*homer is rejected at theatre for being too fat*

random guy in crowd: Hey fatty! I got a movie for ya! "A Fridge too far"!

Man that was awesome...

...[/quote]
You mean the Autobiography of HighLightShow and "Slim" Gatsby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back