i JUST GOT TO PLAY WITH THE NEW PSP

Maynard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
I JUST GOT TO TURN ON THE PSP SYSTEM BEHIND CLOSED DOORS AT E3 2004!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY BROTHER IS AN ENGINEER HELPING WORK ON THE GPU FOR IT AND I ACTUALLY GOT TO PLAY WITH IT TEST IT OUT AND HOLD IT OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OM GOMG IT'S SO fuckING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!11

I'LL POST MORE ON IT LATER

like omg. . like like like like if you say like omg one more time like i'm gonna like slap you like upside the head

bahg i'm sorry for the all caps i'm just a little excited b/c i'm a sony fanboy, but man seriously it's a beautiful system. Wait till you hold on to one then you'll understand what i mean! The psp is like holding heaven i love the fact that MR. penguin could be sitting by me and i could be wooping his ass in MvC 2 WIRELESSLY that's awesome.

Well till tonight Meynerd

[quote name='pukemon']like omg. . like like like like if you say like one more time like like i'm gonna like slap you like upside the head[/quote]

when the fuck did i say like you faggy fag fag
mr. penguin is mr judgemental, you should probably be english teacher of some sorts, and if you are congrats :p

[quote name='Maynard']bahg i'm sorry for the all caps i'm just a little excited b/c i'm a sony fanboy, but man seriously it's a beautiful system. Wait till you hold on to one then you'll understand what i mean! The psp is like holding heaven i love the fact that MR. penguin could be sitting by me and i could be wooping his ass in MvC 2 WIRELESSLY that's awesome.

Well till tonight Meynerd[/quote]

I do not think CAPCOM can port any of the Marvel games to new systems since EA has the rights. I may be wrong though

[quote name='Maynard'][quote name='pukemon']like omg. . like like like like if you say like one more time like like i'm gonna like slap you like upside the head[/quote]

when the shaq-fu did i say like your faggy fag fag[/quote]

Why'd you call him a cigaretty cigarette cigarette?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Maynard'][quote name='pukemon']like omg. . like like like like if you say like one more time like like i'm gonna like slap you like upside the head[/quote]

when the shaq-fu did i say like your faggy fag fag[/quote]

Why'd you call him a cigaretty cigarette cigarette?[/quote]

because he is possibly the last remaining misspelling ninja.

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Maynard']bahg i'm sorry for the all caps i'm just a little excited b/c i'm a sony fanboy, but man seriously it's a beautiful system. Wait till you hold on to one then you'll understand what i mean! The psp is like holding heaven i love the fact that MR. penguin could be sitting by me and i could be wooping his ass in MvC 2 WIRELESSLY that's awesome.

I do not think CAPCOM can port any of the Marvel games to new systems since EA has the rights. I may be wrong though[/quote]

I really, really hope that isn't the case about the Marvel games. The new deal shouldn't affect existing games. I can't wait to see EA's own superheroes. It's going to be hi-lariously bad.

[quote name='Maynard'][quote name='pukemon']like omg. . like like like like if you say like one more time like like i'm gonna like slap you like upside the head[/quote]

when the shaq-fu did i say like you faggy fag fag[/quote]

I think he was commenting on how you were typing like most pre-pubescent girls on AOL type. OMG!!!1!11!

So we have no actual information about the system, how it plays, how the buttons are layed out, what sort of accessories it has, how it works as a mp3 player, salt shaker or whatever else multi-functions it has... we just have "The psp is like holding heaven"?

He even admitted that he's a fanboy. I think him and his brother are total BS. At least this isn't gamefaqs though. We would've had like 10 of these already, all saying that their siblings/mom/dad/uncle/dog/gorilla worked on it by now!

[quote name='Maynard']bahg i'm sorry for the all caps i'm just a little excited b/c i'm a sony fanboy, but man seriously it's a beautiful system. Wait till you hold on to one then you'll understand what i mean! The psp is like holding heaven i love the fact that MR. penguin could be sitting by me and i could be wooping his ass in MvC 2 WIRELESSLY that's awesome.

Can you at least tell us what game you were playing? You really need to explain more about it if you want people to believe you.

[quote name='JSweeney']What did the poor English language ever do to you that you must butcher it so mercilessly?[/quote]

ahh, so you have finally come over to our side, havent you?

I would really like to know how long the battery will last. It seems like sony doesn't know either. Either that or they don't want us to know ;)

no games were available at e3, just tech demos. and i believe i read that playing games the battery last approximately 2.5 hours and 10 hours as mp3 player or some function. and yeah i think this guy is full of doo doo too.

As far as I like DS cuz it have GBA backward compatable. 2 Screens and some cool games i guess. Also, DS screen is more protection compare with PSP.

PSP have my software support lineup but the system itself so plain and most the games isn't interest me (easy to get scratch) beside i already have PS2 why need PSP !!

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Maynard']bahg i'm sorry for the all caps i'm just a little excited b/c i'm a sony fanboy, but man seriously it's a beautiful system. Wait till you hold on to one then you'll understand what i mean! The psp is like holding heaven i love the fact that MR. penguin could be sitting by me and i could be wooping his ass in MvC 2 WIRELESSLY that's awesome.

I do not think CAPCOM can port any of the Marvel games to new systems since EA has the rights. I may be wrong though[/quote]

They can port games but if they added wireless it would no longer be considered a port. This is why mvc2 for xbox had live cut.

Activision holds the marvel licence not EA.

The unit shown at e3 CANNOT play any games. Its just a mockup that can play movies. This is why at the sony conference (downloadable off of ign) ea mentions how they made videos using the potential spec of the unit on an EMULATER.

You also list that you are in Chicago. You wouldn't even be allowed in even if you knew somebody you have to have papers that you actually work there. Security is really tight since 2 years ago it beefed up because people were sneaking in.

[quote name='Masterkyo']As far as I like DS cuz it have GBA backward compatable. 2 Screens and some cool games i guess. Also, DS screen is more protection compare with PSP.

PSP have my software support lineup but the system itself so plain and most the games isn't interest me (easy to get scratch) beside i already have PS2 why need PSP !![/quote]

I already have an n64 why do i need a DS.

[quote name='BULL_Ship'][quote name='Masterkyo']As far as I like DS cuz it have GBA backward compatable. 2 Screens and some cool games i guess. Also, DS screen is more protection compare with PSP.

PSP have my software support lineup but the system itself so plain and most the games isn't interest me (easy to get scratch) beside i already have PS2 why need PSP !![/quote]

I already have an n64 why do i need a DS.[/quote]

is your n64 portable and have 2 screens?

[quote name='BULL_Ship'][quote name='Masterkyo']As far as I like DS cuz it have GBA backward compatable. 2 Screens and some cool games i guess. Also, DS screen is more protection compare with PSP.

Because they're completely different consoles? So far, there's ONE game that MAY appear on both systems - Super Mario 64. There are no other N64 ports that have been announced, and the DS is supposedly more powerful than the N64 was. If things change, I'll admit wrongdoing...but right now, there's no proof at all supporting that.

Honestly, I have no idea where the hell all of this "DS = N64" crap is coming from. They're not the same. Stop telling us that they are, damn it!

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='BULL_Ship'][quote name='Masterkyo']As far as I like DS cuz it have GBA backward compatable. 2 Screens and some cool games i guess. Also, DS screen is more protection compare with PSP.

Because they're completely different consoles? So far, there's ONE game that MAY appear on both systems - Super Mario 64. There are no other N64 ports that have been announced, and the DS is supposedly more powerful than the N64 was. If things change, I'll admit wrongdoing...but right now, there's no proof at all supporting that.

Honestly, I have no idea where the hell all of this "DS = N64" crap is coming from. They're not the same. Stop telling us that they are, damn it![/quote]

You guys are idiots did you even read the quote. Do i need to put stupid little smily's to cue you guys in

[quote name='Masterkyo']PSP handle going down hill for GOOD but PS3 going ROCK the home console system :)[/quote]

Do you speak english???

If you didn't watch the press conference sony wants to keep ps3 till 2010 or later. They want to make the generations be every 10 years or more.

[quote name='BULL_Ship'][quote name='Masterkyo']PSP handle going down hill for GOOD but PS3 going ROCK the home console system :)[/quote]

Do you speak english???

If you didn't watch the press conference sony wants to keep ps3 till 2010 or later. They want to make the generations be every 10 years or more.[/quote]

layoff on the "english" thing. this guy has been here for awhile and that's how he always types.

This whole topic reeks of the kind of stench found only at gamefaqs. Thought I left that site and it's fanboys behind me.

[quote name='BULL_Ship'][quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='BULL_Ship'][quote name='Masterkyo']As far as I like DS cuz it have GBA backward compatable. 2 Screens and some cool games i guess. Also, DS screen is more protection compare with PSP.

Honestly, I have no idea where the hell all of this "DS = N64" crap is coming from. They're not the same. Stop telling us that they are, damn it![/quote]

You guys are idiots did you even read the quote. Do i need to put stupid little smily's to cue you guys in[/quote]

It can't hurt, can it? It can be difficult to pick up on sarcasm through text. Admittedly, I didn't read the quote fully before I posted my response, but it still holds true...both of the arguments are stupid. :D

In any case, smilies can accomplish what text can't. I have yet to find a way to fully describe a good old :spam: with words and do it the poetic justice it so deserves.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']The PSP is going to be a disaster. And the DS will change everything. Nintendo is going to reclaim the industry easily.[/quote]

I doubt the PSP will be a disaster. I think they'll both do very well. I haven't owned a handheld since the Game Gear, but I like the look of both of these, for different reasons. The DS is more exciting to me though.

[quote name='PaulEMoz'][quote name='CoffeeEdge']The PSP is going to be a disaster. And the DS will change everything. Nintendo is going to reclaim the industry easily.[/quote]

I doubt the PSP will be a disaster. I think they'll both do very well. I haven't owned a handheld since the Game Gear, but I like the look of both of these, for different reasons. The DS is more exciting to me though.[/quote]

I wouldn't doubt that if sony had to they would give the system away for free. Sony knows (as microsoft ) when theres no competition they can charge whatever they want. Sony won't let anything die. Even the crappy ass minidisc is still around.

[quote name='maxflight']I would really like to know how long the battery will last. It seems like sony doesn't know either. Either that or they don't want us to know ;)[/quote]

2.5 hours for watching movies
6.5 hours for gaming
10 hours for music

These were numbers given by Sony, but knowing their stance with specs, expect them to be grossly exaggerated.

Great, so I wouldn't even be able to watch any of the LOTR movies without the batteries dying. Hmm, I'll wait an see what majesco does with the DS, maybe we'll get full length movies on that also.

Concidering they put a large empasis on the movies at E3, I dont see why they wouldnt be aiming for atleast a 5 hours run time for movies, though with a screen as large as it was I can understand if it does turn out to be only 3.

The rep told me that the general run time was about 10 hours but didnt specify to me which mode. Also only Atrak(sp?) audio was confirmed at the time. The only demos availble were a few tech demos and possible upcoming games. They had A duck in water demo, two that showed real time lighting on a city landscape and on a moon (the genesis effect from Star trek 2). they also had a couple of demo RPGs (hardly enough to be a game) and a few real time things behind the glass like an Indy raceing game.

But the thing I liked most was Metal Gear Acid which is basically a turn based MGS strategy game. it wasnt playable but you could move the view around with the anolog stick.

[quote name='King Bahamut'][quote name='maxflight']I would really like to know how long the battery will last. It seems like sony doesn't know either. Either that or they don't want us to know ;)[/quote]

2.5 hours for watching movies
6.5 hours for gaming
10 hours for music

These were numbers given by Sony, but knowing their stance with specs, expect them to be grossly exaggerated.[/quote]

bread's done
Back