I just had 120MSP deposited into my Xbox Live account

BlazeP

CAGiversary!
Feedback
55 (100%)
Before it was 1960, and now it is 2080. I'm sure it's not from XBL rewards since I only have 40MSP pending there. Is this a glitch or did other people experience this too?

[quote name='sir-fly']i had something added to mine also
edit:
maybe its from spending 2800 last month[/QUOTE]
I didn't spend 2800 last month though. And it would have showed up as pending in my XBL Rewards page even if I had.

[quote name='BlazeP']I didn't spend 2800 last month though. And it would have showed up as pending in my XBL Rewards page even if I had.[/QUOTE]
its not showing as pending for a lot of people who spent 2800 last month
in fact everyone who spent 2800 reported it not showing up as pending so far. but
that was a few days ago

got 100 msp today just checked after seeing this thread. have no idea where those points come from. my account is registered with rewards program and i did spend more then 2800 msp in last 30 days. But i was not doing anything else for a rewards program for a while, it had no pending points for me.

Whoa I just checked my account and I now have 1080 points after having only 760 yesterday. Sweet. I only made one purchase last month and that was 1600 msp for Crysis.

ha, just checked another of my accounts: almost never used, also registered with rewards program. but silver forever, never ever spend a point for anything.. 140msp transfered today (was checking billing history so i am sure about the sum)

Weird...I just got 100 MS points today too that aren't from rewards.

My MS billing page said it was deposited today, so maybe it's for the dashboard beta or something else?

it is still a rewards pay time. i am thinking maybe i just did some temporary offer i never knew about worth 100 msp. other points come from the pending surveys people done in past, but never reached 100 to get it redeemed.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']I got 170. Such an odd number.[/QUOTE]

That's what I got, and it was on top of the 120 I got for doing the regular shit. Both deposited today.

Same here. I got two deposits, one for 160 and another for 200. And I only have 180 pending in rewards. Not gonna complain. :D

Is everyone who got the points, in XBL Rewards? I think mathman might be on to something. The 270 I got is the same amount I got from the last rewards deposit.

When Sony screws up, your credit card info gets stolen. When Microsoft screws up, you get free points in your account. lol

[quote name='MiraiLink']Is everyone who got the points, in XBL Rewards? I think mathman might be on to something. The 270 I got is the same amount I got from the last rewards deposit.[/QUOTE]

both my accounts that got rewarded today (100 msp and 140 msp) got same amount of reward points last month. hmmmm.....

I got no points. :(

I'm a rewards member, gold, and have made purchases every month since rewards came out, so I'm not sure on the criteria now.

[quote name='zz17']both my accounts that got rewarded today (100 msp and 140 msp) got same amount of reward points last month. hmmmm.....[/QUOTE]

Same here. Got 100 today that match the 100 I got last month.

bread's done
Back