I just killed someone for their PSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esperado

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I was out on a path on the way to a Metro and this guy was walking near me and I noticed his white earbuds. So I said, "Ipod, eh?", and he pulled out his PSP. It was in the protective case, but I could tell due to the "PSP" on it. So I asked if I could try it out and put my hands on it. He told me to let go, but I couldn't. I grabbed ahold of his neck and squeezed as tightly as I could. He tried to strangle me as well, but he passed out or something. I grabbed the PSP and put it into my pocket and dragged his body down a hill. Afterwards I ran home. I think i'm screwed.. How many hours of playtime do you think I could get in before the police come?

[quote name='whoknows']Dispose of the body better next time :twisted:[/quote]

I don't know, I couldn't think.. I was thinking about going back, but what if someone else say me, or worse, the police were there... :cry:

Ok.. I went back and placed the PSP back into his pocket. I think everythings gonna be ok. You guys don't have to post anything else.

[quote name='Esperado']Ok.. I went back and placed the PSP back into his pocket. I think everythings gonna be ok. You guys don't have to post anything else.[/quote]

Ok do us one more favor, don't post here ever again. Thanks for your understanding.

[quote name='jesta2817'][quote name='whoknows'][quote name='jesta2817']You are an Idiot[/quote]

That almost gave me a seizure.[/quote]

I should probably put up a warning. If you don't have a popup blocker, DO NOT CLICK THE LINK.[/quote]
I didn't get any pop-ups and I don't have a blocker.

[quote name='Jrunt20x'][quote name='Esperado']Ok.. I went back and placed the PSP back into his pocket. I think everythings gonna be ok. You guys don't have to post anything else.[/quote]

Ok do us one more favor, don't post here ever again. Thanks for your understanding.[/quote]

Do me a favor. Cancel your AOL account.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Gamefaqs misses you....[/quote]

10000 posts. :shock: Did you get a prize? (Example: They ban you for exceeding bandwidth) :lol:

[quote name='zionoverfire']Gamefaqs misses you....[/quote]

Wow, I am being insulted by someone with 10,000 posts. I feel really offended. Ha, thats hilarious. Got any fart or sex jokes while your at it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back