I just saw ___ on dvd. Here's what I think ..

Maklershed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
77 (100%)
My apologies if this was done before. But the point of this thread is to provide an outlet to give your reviews, thoughts, or opinions on a movie you just saw for the first time (on dvd). It would be helpful if in your comments you rated the movie on a scale from 1-10. And your comments/reviews doesnt have to be for new movies. Just movies you just watched for the first time.

i think he means to not only rate the flick, but also the special features that come with the disc (one of the benefits of dvd over theater). i could be wrong. i usually just put my thoughts on a movie (new or old) in the chronicles of the last blah blah... thread.

that thread is getting pretty big though...maybe it's time to retire it and start an 'm for movie reviews' thread or something? kinda like the OTT threads.

[quote name='darkmere']i think he means to not only rate the flick, but also the special features that come with the disc (one of the benefits of dvd over theater).[/quote]

You are correct. Another reason was that I just figured most everyone is watching movies on dvds nowadays. But if you wanna give a review for something you've just seen on tape or tv feel free.

I saw the 4th Harry Potter on dvd. The movie was missing somethings from the book but it was still a rather good movie. I give it a 5 out of 10

I just saw Timeline on DVD after reading the book for the first time. Eh, it was a mildly entertaining diversion, but it certainly didn't capture the intensity of the novel. I'd say, 4 out of 10.

bread's done
Back