I just saw a CAG on TV

DenisDFat

CAGiversary!
So i was watching the View just now, and CAG's very own William H. macy was on. And merideth Vierra asked a really stupid question at the end. Also, he needs to grow back his moustache.:grouphug:

[quote name='DenisDFat']So i was watching the View just now, and CAG's very own William H. macy was on. And merideth Vierra asked a really stupid question at the end. Also, he needs to grow back his moustache.:grouphug:[/QUOTE]

teh veiw sucks

[quote name='PittsburghAfterDark']You watch The View?

No, seriously, you watch The View?[/QUOTE]

Seriously. The View?

And he really does need the mustache.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='DenisDFat']I only watch on the days Barbara Walters is there.

she gets my pencil movin'.[/QUOTE]
:lol: :puke:[/QUOTE]

Its still better than having Star Jones move your pencil :puke:

hehe. I was on a View 5 Years ago . Had a smal project with Star, Barbara and Lucy Liu (when she was still there). It was a 6 weeks project. Had a lot of fun....memories, memories..... :mrgreen:

[quote name='masha']hehe. I was on a View 5 Years ago . Had a smal project with Star, Barbara and Lucy Liu (when she was still there). It was a 6 weeks project. Had a lot of fun....memories, memories..... :mrgreen:[/QUOTE]
this is going to make me look bad, but you are thinking of Lisa Ling and not Lucy Liu

[quote name='CaseyRyback']this is going to make me look bad, but you are thinking of Lisa Ling and not Lucy Liu[/QUOTE]

You're right. That does make you look bad :lol: Don't tell me you watch the view too.

[quote name='dcfox']You're right. That does make you look bad :lol: Don't tell me you watch the view too.[/QUOTE]

Lisa Ling was on that highschool TV thing (Channel One, i think) back in the early '90s when I was in HS...we all thought she was hot.

the title of this thread needs to be changed to "Ladies Only"...nothing but a bunch of bitches up in this thread.

:lol:

[quote name='organicow']Lisa Ling was on that highschool TV thing (Channel One, i think) back in the early '90s when I was in HS...we all thought she was hot.[/QUOTE]

And then she went and did "The View". Talk about your career enders, she'll never escape the stigma.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']this is going to make me look bad, but you are thinking of Lisa Ling and not Lucy Liu[/QUOTE]

Oh yes. I'm sorry. You are right. Lisa Ling. I always confuse them for some reason.

[quote name='Rig']I can't believe some of you watch The View... :lol:[/QUOTE]

I cancelled my cable last night. I don't watch TV anymore.

[quote name='masha']Oh yes. I'm sorry. You are right. Lisa Ling. I always confuse them for some reason.[/QUOTE]

Asian people can be confusing. After all, they all do look alike. ;)

[quote name='masha']Oh yes. I'm sorry. You are right. Lisa Ling. I always confuse them for some reason.[/QUOTE]

probably the double Ls....just don't try to invite Lucy Lui over and accidentally invite Lyle Lovette

I would watch the View... but I'm too busy chopping down trees, chugging grain alcohol, and using my thigh as an anvil.

Only reaon for a straight guy to watch the View a while back WAS Lisa Ling and any hetero guy who watches now needs to do some inner meditation and consider coming out of the closet.

What is " The View"
and who is "Barbara Walters"
and william h macy needs the stache back,
its like wilford brimley, cant live without

[quote name='DenisDFat']I only watch on the days Barbara Walters is there.

she gets my pencil movin'.[/QUOTE]

Now you need to be on that list of things that suck.

[quote name='Rig']I can't believe some of you watch The View... :lol:[/QUOTE]

Hellz yeah! . . . don't ya'll know it's all about TIVO'n "The View" and sleeping in 'til Noon! ;)

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']NOT COOL, DENIS.

COLD-BLOODED.[/QUOTE]

WHAY ARE YOU ALWAYS YELLING?

Lowercase letters are your friend!

[quote name='DenisDFat']Wgy did you not shout down vierra for asking retarded questions?[/QUOTE]
IT'S WHAT YOU EXPECT WHEN YOU GO ON THE SHOW; SHE'S JUST LIKE THAT.

I DON'T THINK SHE'S TOO BRIGHT.

bread's done
Back