I just scored some Blu at GameStop!

Kendal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
I just scored Hitman Unrated, War, We Own the Night and I, Robot for $34. I have been waiting to see pretty much all of these movies, besides I, Robot. All these "used" disc are in great shape. I also picked up 3:10 to Yuma and The Game Plan at Target. Good day to be Blu. Ended up paying about $10 a disc. I am happy with my purchases, so far.

Nice find...but I think you could have gone with better movies, even though that's probably all your GS had.

I swear that it was worth paying $400 for my PS3 just to see the Patriot on Blu-Ray. :D

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Damn. Those are some fairly new releases. Weren't I, Robot and Hitman just released last week on BD?[/quote]

Yep. Buy 2 get 2 free is badass!

[quote name='Kendal']Yep. Buy 2 get 2 free is badass![/quote]

Indeed. B2G4 is even better, but unfortunately, the local GS that had that deal was stacked high with DVDs, but had no BD or HD-DVD movies.

Man thats steal I dont believe it ... Got proof.... lol
Blu Rays in my near by stores are still like 20 bucks each for like underworld evo and xmen

I bought 310 to yuma, Simpsons, Vancancy, Resident Evil, I am Legend, Oceans 13 and The Weeds season one. this weekend. This was somewhere else other than EB and pay out the butt for it.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Indeed. B2G4 is even better, but unfortunately, the local GS that had that deal was stacked high with DVDs, but had no BD or HD-DVD movies.[/quote]

Yeah, they didn't have shit during that sale. Pretty decent haul for getting most of the good movies they had. The rest I own already. :D

bread's done
Back