I just threw up in my SHAQ-FUing MOUTH

All I wanted out of this lottery were four things:

1) Chicago not moving up to the Top 3 with my beloved Knicks' pick.
2) The top two picks going out WEST.
3) Atlanta being able to keep their pick, to spite Phoenix.
4) Seeing the teams who tanked fall out of the Top 3.

In an unlikely turn of events, all four of those took place. Incredible.

Portland made out prettttay good today, I was hoping the kings would get lucky and move up a pick or two, but didnt happen. They should have never had that comeback near the end of the season, if they could have kept sucking we couldve got a good pick

Good, go kill yourself. You're the type of person that is perfect for that. There's a massive NBA thread, I know it's titled "NBA playoffs discussion" but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the draft is being discussed there. So go on and kill yourself and wipe some stupidity from the gene pool.

celtics got shafted, but that is why I like the lottery. Teams can't just tank it at the end of the season and expect to get the #1 pick.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Good, go kill yourself. You're the type of person that is perfect for that. There's a massive NBA thread, I know it's titled "NBA playoffs discussion" but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the draft is being discussed there. So go on and kill yourself and wipe some stupidity from the gene pool.[/quote]

shut the hell up, its the off topic forum and ill post whatever the fuck i want

Ignore +1

[quote name='coolcps']Portland made out prettttay good today, I was hoping the kings would get lucky and move up a pick or two, but didnt happen. They should have never had that comeback near the end of the season, if they could have kept sucking we couldve got a good pick[/QUOTE]

Yeah those stupid wins against Utah, LA, and Phoenix at the end of the year really came back to bite us in the ass. It also sucks for us that the 2 top picks are coming out west. I am glad that the tankers (especially the celts) got screwed though. I'm also glad we didn't drop to 11 or 12, with our horrible luck I felt it was a very very likely.

[quote name='hootie']shut the hell up, its the off topic forum and ill post whatever the fuck i want[/quote]

No you're retarded, LOL @ your stupidity and your Celtics though, have fun continuing to suck.

[quote name='hootie']shut the hell up, its the off topic forum and ill post whatever the fuck i want

Ignore +1[/QUOTE]

Go ahead and add me to your list, because I agree with him. fuckin' crybaby.

[quote name='DJSteel']lol..celtics should get crapped on for tanking the season...[/QUOTE]

All the tankers got kicked in the groin.
Goes to show that losing only makes the team worse.

I don't give a shit about basketball, but the Celtics are my home team, so this made me laugh. They've gotten screwed for the past several, several years, this is nothing new.

Celtics deserved to lose in the draft as they chose to lose at the end of the season. They fucking suck and any team that doesn't have enough pride (celtic pride lol!) to atleast try their hardest to win a game should have their franchise disbanded. The Celtics are a fucking waste, this thread is a fucking waste and the OP is a fucking pussy.

I hope all the fucks made it easy for you to understand, you seem to like them.

A lot of Assholes up in this bitch today :). I say everyone just calm down. Why do most CAG's hate Sports anyways? I think CAG needs more sports threads, we need to tone the nerd factor here down a bit :D

[quote name='DJSteel']i'm all about sports...especially the Stillers, pens, and pirates...[/quote]

I love sports too. Bears, Bulls and Cubs!

I've got no beef with sports topics, but the title and the first post are retarded. If you want to talk about the draft, I'm all for it, but the way this was presented made me want to punch the OP in his whiney little face.

[quote name='pimpinc333']A lot of Assholes up in this bitch today :). I say everyone just calm down. Why do most CAG's hate Sports anyways? I think CAG needs more sports threads, we need to tone the nerd factor here down a bit :D[/QUOTE]

Love sports, hate needly, whiny bitches who can't seem to post in existing threads.

ehh...Noah needs to put weigh on or develop an outside shot.. he isn't going to out rebound anyone in the nba looking the way he does..

[quote name='dopa345']Worry not Celtics fans. The real stud in this draft will be Joakim Noah. Mark my words.[/QUOTE]

Man......Joakim Noah shoots the ball like Full Blown AIDS. I can't believe he makes any shots at all.

[quote name='dopa345']Worry not Celtics fans. The real stud in this draft will be Joakim Noah. Mark my words.[/quote]

You must be out of your mind. I'm marking those words in my sig when I get around to it.

Who in the bottom 7-8 didn't tank? A team with Ray Allen and Rashard Lewis doesn't finish that low by playing hard every night.

Len Bias, then Reggie Lewis, then losing out on Duncan, then the Pitino years, now this. This has to be the worst stretch of years by a team that anyone gives two shits about.

[quote name='Lieutenant Dan']You must be out of your mind. I'm marking those words in my sig when I get around to it.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, just coming from a mentally traumatized Celtics fan. I didn't think people would take me so seriously.... though do put it in your sig just in case it becomes true and makes me look like a genius.

[quote name='dopa345']Worry not Celtics fans. The real stud in this draft will be Joakim Noah. Mark my words.[/QUOTE]
Oh fuck no. We New Englanders don't want that asshole in our region.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Oh fuck no. We New Englanders don't want that asshole in our region.[/QUOTE]

Tell us all about him, since you must have met him. Or, seen him otherwise not on TV.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Tell us all about him, since you must have met him. Or, seen him otherwise not on TV.[/QUOTE]
I don't care what he's like, but he's not going to be an impact player in the NBA. He can't shoot to save his life.

[quote name='dafoomie']Who in the bottom 7-8 didn't tank? A team with Ray Allen and Rashard Lewis doesn't finish that low by playing hard every night.

Len Bias, then Reggie Lewis, then losing out on Duncan, then the Pitino years, now this. This has to be the worst stretch of years by a team that anyone gives two shits about.[/quote]

Didn't they go to the Eastern Conference Finals a few years ago though?

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Tell us all about him, since you must have met him. Or, seen him otherwise not on TV.[/QUOTE]

No, it's just because he is a good athlete and show's a ton of emtional while playing, most people imagine that they must be assholes. Just like Jordan, Emmitt Smith, and Tiger Woods are all assholes also :D

[quote name='dafoomie']Who in the bottom 7-8 didn't tank? A team with Ray Allen and Rashard Lewis doesn't finish that low by playing hard every night.

Len Bias, then Reggie Lewis, then losing out on Duncan, then the Pitino years, now this. This has to be the worst stretch of years by a team that anyone gives two shits about.[/quote]

Yes, that's a bad string of luck, but then there's those 16 Celtic championships, and how the C's absolutely dominated the NBA for decades. Boston can stand losing a little bit longer.

[quote name='2Fast']Didn't they go to the Eastern Conference Finals a few years ago though?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but they were a mediocre team that year in a mediocre East. They had no chance against New Jersey, let alone the Lakers.

That team was Paul Pierce and Antoine Walker, its kind of laughable now that Walker was considered an all star then. Name me one other player from that team.

They traded Joe Johnson that year to get Rodney Rogers and Tony Delk, just for that playoff run. In that draft year, they took Johnson, Kedrick Brown, and Joe Forte over Richard Jefferson, Tony Parker, Gilbert Arenas... I mean my god, they traded a pick for VITALY POTAPENKO they could've used to draft Andre Miller, Shawn Marion, Corey Maggette, Jason Terry, or James Posey. They drafted Richard Hamilton and traded him after 20 games. They traded for Vin Baker, and they're still paying him to this day! They've done nothing right.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Yes, that's a bad string of luck, but then there's those 16 Celtic championships, and how the C's absolutely dominated the NBA for decades. Boston can stand losing a little bit longer.[/QUOTE]
20 years isn't enough? You can go fuck yourself. I bet I'll feel better in August when I get to see Brady start throwing passes to Randy Moss.

[quote name='dafoomie']I don't care what he's like, but he's not going to be an impact player in the NBA. He can't shoot to save his life.[/QUOTE]

And that's exactly my point.

[quote name='dafoomie']20 years isn't enough? You can go fuck yourself. I bet I'll feel better in August when I get to see Brady start throwing passes to Randy Moss.[/quote]

Oh c'mon now, they literally won 10 titles in 12 years! Think of how Hawks fans must feel... Boston has won enough titles for the next 50 years as far as I'm concerned. Plus they were just in the ECF 5 years ago, not my fault they couldn't get by Jersey. Furthermore, Danny Ainge is to blame for everything wrong at this point. Until he goes I hope Boston continues to dwell in the Eastern cellar. Personally, I'd like to see Isiah and as many former Celtics as possible ruining NBA teams.

I can understand your concern though, I know Boston teams sometimes like to take some time off between championships :lol:

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Oh, and Hamilton NEVER played in Boston. I am 100% sure he was drafted by Washington.[/QUOTE]
I meant to say Chauncey Billups, he was a Celtic so briefly that its hard to remember.

This franchise is going to be mired in mediocrity for another decade.

[quote name='dafoomie']I meant to say Chauncey Billups, he was a Celtic so briefly that its hard to remember.

This franchise is going to be mired in mediocrity for another decade.[/quote]

Which is actually worse... Billups, man, I remember how he even had his own shoe commercial right away with Boston. I even remember the tagline:

"There's not a Chauncey Billups shoe... yet"

Bad choice giving up on him so quick, but you can say that about 1/4 the league.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Which is actually worse... Billups, man, I remember how he even had his own shoe commercial right away with Boston. I even remember the tagline:

"There's not a Chauncey Billups shoe... yet"

Bad choice giving up on him so quick, but you can say that about 1/4 the league.[/QUOTE]
At least now I can feel better about being a Bruins fan. Wow... Maybe Danny Ainge can swing a trade and make something out of this, Portland might want 5 so they can have Conley and Oden play together.

[quote name='dafoomie']At least now I can feel better about being a Bruins fan. Wow... Maybe Danny Ainge can swing a trade and make something out of this, Portland might want 5 so they can have Conley and Oden play together.[/QUOTE]

The Celtics should stand pat and use the pick. Yes, it's a huge letdown missing out on Oden or Durant but it's still a very deep draft and they can get a quality player out of it. However, I do forsee them doing a knee jerk trade for a "veteran player" again setting the stage for another season of mediocrity.

I do get some satisfaction at least that none of the tankers ended up with the first pick.

[quote name='dopa345']The Celtics should stand pat and use the pick. Yes, it's a huge letdown missing out on Oden or Durant but it's still a very deep draft and they can get a quality player out of it. However, I do forsee them doing a knee jerk trade for a "veteran player" again setting the stage for another season of mediocrity.

I do get some satisfaction at least that none of the tankers ended up with the first pick.[/QUOTE]
Seattle and Portland both tanked as much as anyone else did, you just don't lose as many games when you have Ray Allen and Rashard Lewis. If anything, they're being 'rewarded' for just being better teams than the bottom 3.

[quote name='dafoomie']Seattle and Portland both tanked as much as anyone else did, you just don't lose as many games when you have Ray Allen and Rashard Lewis. If anything, they're being 'rewarded' for just being better teams than the bottom 3.[/quote]

allen and Lewis were injured throughout the season and weren't that effective... Portland is rebuilding

[quote name='DJSteel']allen and Lewis were injured throughout the season and weren't that effective... Portland is rebuilding[/QUOTE]
And the Celtics are....? Pierce and Szczerbiak were hurt throughout the season, all they had left on the roster were the kids. When you've got a bunch of kids, you usually finish in last place. Hell, Tony Allen might miss 2 years after what he did to his knee.

bread's done
Back