I just traded my Ps3 for a pinball machine.

And you people complain about the price of the PS3.

Then you go and buy a gay ass Godzilla Pinball machine. Wow. I now know your arguements towards the PS3 have little to no impact what so ever, due to your stupidity overiding it.

Phew.

[quote name='lanzarlaluna']I'd rather have a pinball machine than a PS3.[/quote]

And thats why I will not listen to people bitch about the PS3 on the CAG forums!

Yay CAG!

Actually that is an awesome trade when you think about it.

PS3 costs 500 bucks because of it being the 20 GB
Godzilla Pinball machine costs $1500 (estimated price)

If I do the math correctly that would end up being a profit around a thousand bucks if you were to sell the pinball game. You also have to realize if that he really wanted that pinball machine that was a great deal for him and we should be happy that he flipped his PS3 for something that is actually more valuable to him.

LOL Its a good trade cause it is worth more, Bear. :roll: meaning he can sell it for MORE MONEY if he wants to. No wonder PS3 owners think the PS3 is cheap, they know nothing about money.

Did you play your PS3? I wouldn't trade mine for any pinball machine. I Played mine tonight for the first time. As a long time gamer, I was really impressed and blown away by how fluid the graphics flowed and how nice the controls were.

I really see why everyone is going nuts and buying them for thousands. I've owned almost every system since Atari 2600 and the PS3 is easily the best.

I've always wanted a pinball machine so this was a great deal for me. It's surprisingly fun to play, even though it's a sega. The guy that I traded with said that he won it from a mountain dew promotion back in '98 and it's sat in his garage ever since. So we both win. I figure I'll keep it for a while and then sell it, probably to the local bowling alley or someone else close.

You got the high end of the deal without a doubt. Something about a pinball machine, it's the same every time you play it, but somehow they never stop being fun. Had one for about 4 years myself, but not as impressive as this one.

Congrats!

[quote name='harrygetsoff']

I really see why everyone is going nuts and buying them for thousands. I've owned almost every system since Atari 2600 and the PS3 is easily the best.[/quote]

Uh huh. Sure it is.

I am of two minds about this trade. One one hand I would love to have a World Series Baseball arcade maching. It would be a very very tempting trade for me. On the other hand, it would be only 1 game compared to many many options with a game system.

Not saying either way is right, but i am not sure which way i would go. As long as you are happy with it then you obviously made the right decision.

[quote name='schuerm26']Uh huh. Sure it is.

I am of two minds about this trade. One one hand I would love to have a World Series Baseball arcade maching. It would be a very very tempting trade for me. On the other hand, it would be only 1 game compared to many many options with a game system.

Not saying either way is right, but i am not sure which way i would go. As long as you are happy with it then you obviously made the right decision.[/quote]

Wait a minute, do you even own a PS3? :mrgreen:

[quote name='harrygetsoff']Did you play your PS3? I wouldn't trade mine for any pinball machine. I Played mine tonight for the first time. As a long time gamer, I was really impressed and blown away by how fluid the graphics flowed and how nice the controls were.

I really see why everyone is going nuts and buying them for thousands. I've owned almost every system since Atari 2600 and the PS3 is easily the best.[/quote]
Don't do drugs and post LULZULZUZ!11!!11!
The graphics are just like the 360's and not as good as my PCs so $700 for a something and 1 game is not worth it when it pails in comparison to my computer that I already have.
Everyone is going nuts and buying them to resell.

LUUUUULZZZZZZ Not a PS3 fanboi!!1!

[quote name='GrimNecroWizard']Don't do drugs and post LULZULZUZ!11!!11!
The graphics are just like the 360's and not as good as my PCs so $700 for a something and 1 game is not worth it when it pails in comparison to my computer that I already have.
Everyone is going nuts and buying them to resell.

LUUUUULZZZZZZ Not a PS3 fanboi!!1![/quote]
:lol: Another non-PS3 owner posting their hate for a system they do not own.

Must burn you up that your daddy didn't give you enough allowance to buy the PS3

funhouse6.jpg

best pinball game ever...link

Awesome awesome trade. The PS3 can be had whenever you want (in 6 months) but pinball machines are getting harder and harder to find...

[quote name='harrygetsoff']:lol: Another non-PS3 owner posting their hate for a system they do not own.

Must burn you up that your daddy didn't give you enough allowance to buy the PS3[/quote]

Actually, I think if he has a powerful PC capable of playing games well that cost is not the problem. Granted my PC is not specifically for gaming, but my video ard alone cost the amount the 60GB PS3 is selling for retail.

I'm not sure why people have to be so vitriolic in their posts, but he has a point that you sound silly when you brag about how great the PS3 is technically. Don't get me wrong, it is a great machine, but it doesn't slaughter the competition.

Anyways, I don't play pinball much, but it is certainly a more than equitable trade, so my congratulations.

[quote name='harrygetsoff']:lol: Another non-PS3 owner posting their hate for a system they do not own.

Must burn you up that your daddy didn't give you enough allowance to buy the PS3[/quote]

Don't be a smartass, noob. You haven't been here nearly long enough. Plus you're just not funny.

[quote name='neocisco']Don't be a smartass, noob. You haven't been here nearly long enough. Plus you're just not funny.[/QUOTE]

haha..... i have a friend who doesn't 'follow' videogame news or whatever, he probably IS the target demographic for Sony PS3. He's been spewing on PS3 is 'teh best' Wii is retarded and Xbox360 sux.... All he has is the 20 Inch SDTV at home...and have no concept of HDTV... or whatever, all he care about is Blu Ray is 'teh best'... PS3 graphic rule them all.. he already bought the PS3 controller, although hasn't been able to get the ps3 system yet...... for general public or people with less 'information' readily, PS3's value (now) will always be higher than the rest of the system... sadly

While I'm not buying a PS3 for a long time, if previous playstations are any indication it will have the best games which is what matters. The only real argument for xbox over ps2, other than halo, was that the graphics were slightly better when you played the same game on xbox when compared to ps2.

Now ps3 will have the better graphics. Assuming they keep all the game makers it's no competition. And xbox isn't picking up any japanese game makers. Wii on the other hand may take some games away from ps3.

On a note related to the thread a pinball machine would be AWESOME. I'd have done that trade in a second. This is the second best use of a launch ps3 only to the taco bell for life deal.

If you're a pinball nut, you'll want to check out this site:

http://www.vpforums.com/index.php

Basically a MAME emulator for pinball machines. Just installed it a few weeks ago and am having a BLAST with it. Emulates old electro-magnetic pins as well as the new style with the dot matrix displays. T2 and Tommy are my faves and are emulated very well. I think you can even download the Godzilla pin too.

Get the tables and roms here:

http://www.vpforums.com/vptables/tables.php

bread's done
Back