I know about GamingLagoon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

souleman96

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
but their offers are not what they used to be (or I have just done them all). I don't like dropping too much money on MS Points so I am wondering if anyone here could recommend another similar site or even another way to get them cheap or free. Thanks for your help up front guys.

Soule

[quote name='souleman96']but their offers are not what they used to be (or I have just done them all). I don't like dropping too much money on MS Points so I am wondering if anyone here could recommend another similar site or even another way to get them cheap or free. Thanks for your help up front guys.

Soule[/quote]

Wrong forum. Use the above link to post anything about referal sites, etc.

P.S. Forgive some of the posters to follow. They aren't very happy with people posting in the wrong forum.

Z0MG WRONG FORUMS I HATE YOU!!!

JK, but you did give me an idea to make a thread making fun of people who go:

Z0MG FREE PS3/360/WII! HURRY, IT'S SO EASY AND FAST AND I'M SUPER COOL!!!

[quote name='WarriorBlake']Wrong forum. Use the above link to post anything about referal sites, etc.

P.S. Forgive some of the posters to follow. They aren't very happy with people posting in the wrong forum.[/quote]

I don't mind people asking for do x for y sites. I do mind people posting begging threads when there is a sub-forum specifically for it.

Also, PrizeRebel is pretty much like GamingLagoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back