I know it's a long shot, but any BB-going, good samaritans out there?

nachzeher

CAGiversary!
Feedback
121 (100%)
My BB had nothing. If any of you would be so kind so as to help me pick up a couple of stuff, I'll pay double what you paid + shipping ($12 sound right?).

PSX

FF Origins

PS2

Dynasty Tactics 2
Guilty Gear X2
Wild Arms 3

GBA

Wario Ware
GS:TLA

pretty pretty please?

My tradelist is here if you'd prefer to trade.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15714.

and here

http://tradegamesnow.com/user.cfm?un=Nachzeher&view=list

On a side note, I have access to a couple of SNES games, mainly the following:

FF II
FF III
Mario RPG legend of Seven Stars.

let me know if you want them in exchange for something on the BB list.

hey ill pick u up wario ware for Gameboy adavnce tomorow tghey had like 7 copies and ill get back to u tomotorw so no one else buy this dude wario ware

[quote name='pimpinc333']hey ill pick u up wario ware for Gameboy adavnce tomorow tghey had like 7 copies and ill get back to u tomotorw so no one else buy this dude wario ware[/quote]

I'll take a copy too if they have more then 1 left. I'd give you like 8 + shipping (drop me a PM).

[quote name='sj41']DOUBLE.
I thought you were a CHEAPassgamer.[/quote]

lol, If these people are nice enough to sell it to me at cost+shipping, then i would gladly jump at the offer. How about it, any of you guys nice enough?

[quote name='pimpinc333']yea ill pick em up but i can only take paypal hopefully get back to me if u cant pay paypal[/quote]

I can paypal.

im so sick and tired of ppl grabbing 10+ copies for the joy of slanging em off auction sites for the profit of $3 or less a pop. arg, when i find a BB that has the deals near me, im picking up everying single $5 game i can afford and it will only go to CAG'ers. good luck azn_baller, im in the same area as you, and nothing in pasadena. im hoping to try burbank or west covina. sigh.. pray fer me guys.

[quote name='rimsforsale']im so sick and tired of ppl grabbing 10+ copies for the joy of slanging em off auction sites for the profit of $3 or less a pop. arg, when i find a BB that has the deals near me, im picking up everying single $5 game i can afford and it will only go to CAG'ers. good luck yellow, im in the same area as you, and nothing in pasadena. im hoping to try burbank or west covina. sigh.. pray fer me guys.[/quote]

Good luck to you :)

I would do it at cost, if I could find them. It's just my luck today that I decided to stay of the internet and find about BB deals about an hour ago.

Wow, the response has been outstanding. Thank you you guys, some have even PM'd me to tell me about looking out for the game for me.

I encourage you to pick up the games as I'm sure that CAG's other than me would want it and I'm sure many would appreciate the gesture (if you're doing it at cost+gas+shipping). Of course, hang on to the receipt for refunds to be on the safe side.

Once again, thanks.

On a side note, I can pick up culdcept for cost + shipping (about $19) if anyone wants. :D

[quote name='rimsforsale']im so sick and tired of ppl grabbing 10+ copies for the joy of slanging em off auction sites for the profit of $3 or less a pop. arg, when i find a BB that has the deals near me, im picking up everying single $5 game i can afford and it will only go to CAG'ers. good luck azn_baller, im in the same area as you, and nothing in pasadena. im hoping to try burbank or west covina. sigh.. pray fer me guys.[/quote]

Haha, I saw it before you edited your post. :lol:

[quote name='JakeT81588']i will keep my eyes peeled[/quote]

That sounds really disgusting.

So if anybody can pick wario ware, gladius, or golden sun lost age... 12 shipped sounds fair.

bread's done
Back