I lost my Fallout 3 paid preorder receipt

Blackshear

CAGiversary!
I traded some stuff in earlier towards Fallout 3 for the midnight release and already lost my damn paid off receipt.. anyone know if I'll still be able to get it if I have my id? (at gamestop)

[quote name='Blackshear']I traded some stuff in earlier towards Fallout 3 for the midnight release and already lost my damn paid off receipt.. anyone know if I'll still be able to get it if I have my id?[/QUOTE]

You should be all set. They take your information and call you to let you know your pre-order is in. I wouldn't lose sleep over this.

Yep you should be just fine. GS has the info stored in the store's system. All you need to do is provide ID (which is normal for an "M" rated game anyways) and they'll give it to you! :) Have fun!

Info is in their system, if not, pull up the transaction on your card (if you used one), print it, and have them match it to their system. They have no choice but to match it... if not, charge it back and re-order it.

You've probably already picked it up by now, but I'd just like to add that I take my receipt with me every time I go to pick up a game and the only time they've ever asked for it was at the MGS4 midnight launch.

bread's done
Back