I love Craigslist

Heyricochet

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Previous scores of mine on craigslist were 30 bucks for jaguar and intellivision consoles with a couple of games, and a 36" tv for free that only has problems with the coax input that I don't use because of my digital cable. But this tops them all.

Bad news: I'm out 100 dollars and 1/3rd of a tank of gas.
Good news: I have a whole asston of stuff.

What I got:

$20
Virtual Boy console in Blockbuster case, looks brand new, no scratches, controller still has plastic around the cord and looks factory wrapped.
VB AC tap w/o adapter

$30
Turbografx console in case with TurboCD addon
Y's Books 1 and 2
Keith Courage(ick)
Turbografx cd hucard

$50
Jaguar console Sealed(not very well sealed, but the console is obviously brand new and the ac adapter still has cardboard on the prongs and I don't know if its possible to get the controller out from under the plastic
Sealed Games:
Wolfenstein 3d
Club Drive
Zool 2
Checkered Flag
Raiden
Trevor Mcfur
Bubsy in Fractured Furry Tales
Theme Park
Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story
Syndicate
Kasumi Ninja
Hover Strike
Hover Strike Unconquered Land(jag cd)
Val d'Isere Skiing and Snowboarding
Space Ace(jag cd)
Tempest 2000
Dragon's Lair(jag cd)
Missle Command 3d

plus: Sealed Jag Controller
Sealed Jag s-video/composite cable

Seeing that a turbografx with cd add on and no games just went for 150 recently on ebay, I think I did pretty good. What do you guys think? :D

I might throw up pics later if I get not lazy.

Great deal! And if you don't need that Virtual Boy tap, I need one and would be glad to buy it from you. Lemme know if so.

That I do need, its the perfect match to my lamp-o-tron that I made recently. And now I finally have a working virtual boy to use it with, that = tons of fun. My old virtual boy has a bad right eyepiece that goes in and out, its really weird.

I bought a kitchen table of craigslist before........ Ebay is another great place to get furniture, just search locally. Alot of people never think about Ebay for stuff like that. I bought a couch for $5 and paid my buddy $20 to go pick it up for me. Me and my ex roommate bought a pair of recliners and he bought a entire living room suite all of ebay all for nearly nothing.

Nice score, I just wish I was a little closer to major city. Indy doesn't have much and that's probably the closest city to me that's on Craigslist.

[quote name='rywateska']Does it cost anything to put items up for sale on CL? I've always wondered about posting there.[/QUOTE]

Nope its free. you just need a valid email address.

There was a nice PS2 bundle on CL yesterday (very cheap price), but when I e-mailed the guy turns out he just put it up as a SPAM ad to get people to check his eBay auction. He replied in like 5 minutes with a BS story about how his gf posted it on CL by mistake and it's actually on eBay now. (With a link to the auction of course.)

Junk like that is what makes CL a chore.

I bet that sealed Jaguar stuff is worth a bundle. Nice score.

bread's done
Back