I love my Tiger.

I live in the Bay Area where there are tons of Mac Fanatics. I realize that the Bay Area is different from the rest of the country though.

[quote name='Xevious']I live in the Bay Area where there are tons of Mac Fanatics. I realize that the Bay Area is different from the rest of the country though.[/QUOTE]

Where's Apple's headquarters again? I don't mean that like I'm an ass, I mean isn't it by Stanford or somewhere down there? I must admit, it is a bit scary how this whole part of California has been assimilated....Hell, even my old school in Turkey was Macified. Can't say I enjoy/know how to use Macs much, but they look nifty. Cept for iPods :booty:

[quote name='Xevious']I live in the Bay Area where there are tons of Mac Fanatics. I realize that the Bay Area is different from the rest of the country though.[/QUOTE]

I thought all the gay people were in San Fransisco? :lol:

[quote name='Kayden']I thought all the gay people were in San Fransisco? :lol:[/QUOTE]

That's drama gay this is computer gay it's sort of like tree huggers, one of those subcatagories in the kingdom of gaydon.:D

[quote name='zionoverfire']That's drama gay this is computer gay it's sort of like tree huggers, one of those subcatagories in the kingdom of gaydon.:D[/QUOTE]

OOoOOOoOOOOooOoOo.... It all makes sense now. :lol:

Tiger makes me want to own an ibook/mac mini so bad. I love every update that Apple does they seem to make the OS more fluid and add more kick ass OGL effects.

[quote name='Kayden']OOoOOOoOOOOooOoOo.... It all makes sense now. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah computer gay is more about taking it in the ass when you pay more for a product no one uses, while gay gay is more about making out with men.

I have a 500mhz G3... with Panther on it... I bought it used for $400 bucks to write notes in class... I love it. I don't think im going to buy Tiger anytime soon... but my next desktop is going to be a Mac for shizzle.

[quote name='pumbaa']I have a 500mhz G3... with Panther on it... I bought it used for $400 bucks to write notes in class... I love it. I don't think im going to buy Tiger anytime soon... but my next desktop is going to be a Mac for shizzle.[/QUOTE]

You should be able to get the upgrade with college discount (if your school offers it) for $40

[quote name='ZeroSupporT']Old MAC video that makes me laugh, like mother russia.

http://www.matthewrweber.com/macwmv/mac.wmv[/QUOTE]
Posted in Windows Media Video. How ironic.

Here's the site of the guy who made it.

[quote name='Theduck']Video chat gives the Tiger that extra ZING! It's truly amazing.[/QUOTE]
Gee, Windows only had that since 1998 with Netmeeting and now Windows/MSN Messenger.

Way to sort of play catch-up, Apple.

[quote name='radjago']

Gee, Windows only had that since 1998 with Netmeeting and now Windows/MSN Messenger.

Way to sort of play catch-up, Apple.[/QUOTE]

I love how Windows users deride Macs without having thoroughly examined both.
Macs have had video chat for years. He was refering to the seamless integration of video chat into the iChat program. It's pretty. You should TRY it.

And I looked up "deride" in the Dashboard dictionary widget.

Awesome. \\:D/

that video was great , I have seen the videos example for the new chat features looks awesome imma see if Id get it for my girlfriend since shes the mac person . I love apples OS software especailly after panther and not tiger looks to do the same but alas I cant stand their hardware blah . For any one with the option to upgrade to tiger I suggest u do so that thing is gonna be awesome .

[quote name='Darkside Hazuki']I love how Windows users deride Macs without having thoroughly examined both.
Macs have had video chat for years. He was refering to the seamless integration of video chat into the iChat program. It's pretty. You should TRY it.

And I looked up "deride" in the Dashboard dictionary widget.

Awesome. \\:D/[/QUOTE]
I've seen iChat AV, but I haven't used it. The MacWorld presentation didn't impress me.

And I am a Mac user too, since my girlfriend owns one.

Ever since OS X has come out there has been a whole lot of switchers from windows to mac. I have always used both windows and a mac. They both have there good points and there bad points. So I use both, I do most (95%) of my CAG on my laptop mac ibook g4. cause I just do not feel like going into the "computer room" I did have a imac G5 but I sold it. I am going to get a mac mini when they update it soon.

I have nothing against Macs but I prefer Windows. Still, if someone were to give me a free powerful Mac machine I would use it without complaining....

I've used Mac's more then I've wanted and I still don't like anything about them. But to each his own, I love my PC.

[quote name='zionoverfire']:rofl: sucker.[/QUOTE]

:imwithst:

You paid a hundred bucks for a system update that adds some marginal improvemments you can survive without.

The Anandtech review sums it up.

It's not necessarily a bad product but it still needs work and it's not worth $130.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']:imwithst:

You paid a hundred bucks for a system update that adds some marginal improvemments you can survive without.

The Anandtech review sums it up.

It's not necessarily a bad product but it still needs work and it's not worth $130.[/QUOTE]

Heh. I think that review just may have sold me on Tiger next year. I'd get it for $69 bucks... seems like a good way to spend some of my scholarship.... just like the review says. I have a G3 iBook... 500mhz. I wonder if it'll be faster... regardless... thanks for the review... makes a lot of sense to buy the thing at the start of next semester.

bread's done
Back