I Love the 80's OTT Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
We're going back in time to a magical decade called the 80's. Reflect on the 80's or continue your OTT discussions.

vh180s.jpg

Pepsi One sucks, and the cans lie about the "Great New Taste." I'm just drinking this stuff as fast as possible to move onto the next fridge pack.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']The South will rise again!!![/QUOTE]
Damn southerners! :evil:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Pepsi One sucks, and the cans lie about the "Great New Taste." I'm just drinking this stuff as fast as possible to move onto the next fridge pack.

Damn southerners! :evil:[/QUOTE]

50003.jpg

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Pepsi One sucks, and the cans lie about the "Great New Taste." I'm just drinking this stuff as fast as possible to move onto the next fridge pack.

Damn southerners! :evil:[/QUOTE]
Just junk the Pepsi one. It's almost as bad as C2.

15 minutes till futurama....killing the time with "Shattered Glass"....haley joel osment is good for parts where you wanna slap the character for being a dumbass. I wonder what stephen glass is doing these days.

[quote name='dcfox']Just junk the Pepsi one. It's almost as bad as C2.[/QUOTE]
As long as it's carbinated and not warm, I never junk pop. I paid for it, so I might as well take that 1 calorie. :lol: And C2 isn't that bad, it reminds me of waffles for whatever reason.

[quote name='Mike23']God, I can't wait for the World Cup.[/QUOTE]
:whistle2:s You Canadians are a strange breed. First you let psychos with chainsaws into the US and now you're telling me you watch soccer? ;)

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']As long as it's carbinated and not warm, I never junk pop. I paid for it, so I might as well take that 1 calorie. :lol:[/QUOTE]

There are a few that I don't mind warm even. Sprite, root beer, ... um ... 7 up. That's about it. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Tell 'em Led. :cool: :lol:[/QUOTE]

Wow, here I was thinking he had some balls and actually deleted my post to make 500. :roll:

[quote name='dcfox']:whistle2:s You Canadians are a strange breed. First you let psychos with chainsaws into the US and now you're telling me you watch soccer? ;)[/QUOTE]
Wait...I thought the World Cup had something to do with bukakke championships?

[quote name='shrike4242']Wow, here I was thinking he had some balls and actually deleted my post to make 500. :roll:[/QUOTE]
Led secretly fears you...

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Led secretly fears you...[/QUOTE]

Oh, I doubt that. He's just giving me crap in the only avenue he has ATM.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Wait...I thought the World Cup had something to do with bukakke championships?[/QUOTE]
This kid is ready

2004_08_08_045.sized.jpg

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I take it you've been training them personally? ;)
[/QUOTE]

My kid could kick the shit out of his.

kc_soldier.jpg

I mean, look at those skidmarks on his face! How can you beat that?!

[quote name='Tiphireth']My kid could kick the shit out of his.

I mean, look at those skidmarks on his face! How can you beat that?![/QUOTE]
Dude, that's way over the line. I was just talking about jizzing on kids, you're talking about shitting on them. That's disgusting.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Ugh, leave it to dcfox to take a good bukakke reference and turn it into something vulgar.[/QUOTE]
You didn't learn from the great smilie banning of 2k4? :lol: They can ruin anything innocently posted.

[quote name='dcfox']Dude, that's way over the line. I was just talking about jizzing on kids, you're talking about shitting on them. That's disgusting.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Ugh, leave it to dcfox to take a good bukakke reference and turn it into something vulgar.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='dcfox']Dude, that's way over the line. I was just talking about jizzing on kids, you're talking about shitting on them. That's disgusting.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, seriously. Tip, I'm disapointed. :shame: :lol:

Paul Anka has a new cd. He covers Nirvana, Sound Garden, Oasis and Bon Jovi.

Really.

And it fucking rules.

It called Rock Swings and its on iTunes right now

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']So do you, but I don't go around posting about it. ;)[/QUOTE]

You promised that was just between us. See if it happens again now.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Paul Anka has a new cd. He covers Nirvana, Sound Garden, Oasis and Bon Jovi.

Really.

And it fucking rules.

It called Rock Swings and its on iTunes right now[/QUOTE]

Humanity rests on everyone listening to this.
and i always seem to end up with the last post on the page when set to default...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back