I love/use CAG because...

masa15

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Hey everyone, I felt like something like this has been needed. We need some appreciation for this site. I joined back in July, soon after discovering this site. I was hunting for Xbox live codes, and I came across this one day.

I admit, I lurked a code or two, but stopped after seeing how people would just give away their hard earned rewards to complete strangers with no regret or hesitation. Then I realized nobody is a stranger here. Everybody knows each other, it's a real community. Unlike other forums I've seen, there is no hate, no insults, nothing that's inappropriate for users of any age if they can get on the site. I decided I wanted to be a part of that, so I joined, and I'm so happy I did. Now, I want to know why you decided to be a part of CAG, and all the good memories you have of it. Just post why you joined and/or what you like about it.

I wasn't sure where to put this thread or look for it, so I created it here. Why? At the end of every week, probably every Sunday night, I'll pick the best post and that user will receive anywhere from 3-5 Xbox live codes (48 hour) depending on how I feel. I think it would be cool to give away the exact thing that got me started on CAG. Also, it'll help get some appreciation going. I'm aiming to reach at least 10 or 20 pages, then I'll show this to CheapyD, the creator of the site, to prove that people are thankful for all his work. I'm hoping this catches on and you guys help support it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually I came here for the same reason. I then started doing contest before finally trading with some of the fine CAGers here. I love this site and I always love to bring new attention to contests.

.....my parents stopped buying games for me, so I went to college, got a job, and with CAG I can afford more games than I have time to play.

I'm a CAG user because I wanted somewhere to find good deals and free stuff relating to video games, and it's by far the best site I've found. As you said, overall it's a much nicer place than other sites and I don't feel horrible for being a part of it.

I don't want any Xbox Live codes, just posting for posting's sake.

i was basicly the same, came looking for codes but to trade, then found it better to make games etc, dropped loads of codes too, good idea op

i joined CAG because im 15 and cant get a job yet so when i get gift cards i need to find that best deals. when i go to CAG i always find good deals and thats why i love this site :)

I joined looking for a couple games mainly pokemon for gameboy color(i never did work anything out with anyone) then I just stuck around

Trading games.... Some games retain good trade value vs trade in value.

I use to lurk, then I made an account. But I still mostly lurk.

Oh yea. LOWBALLS are fun as heck.

I ilke this site because there are a lot of good users around and very helpful. Overall the community here is way better than a lot of the other gaming sites out there.

I joined after a search yielded a sweet deal on Pokemon Channel. So I decided to be on the look out for more deals. Then I discovered Disney Movie Reward Codes threads. Really helped me out a lot.

I found this website looking for deals on games.  I got more active when money became tight.  Just finding ways to earn gift cards and entering contests has gotten me numerous games the past couple of years.  Also the free magazine forum rocks; I have more subscriptions than I can read.

I joined because I found the website on my browser. I have seen it before but never payed any attention. I decided to check it out and it was a great decision that I made because this site is awesome. The community is full of great people and I am happy to be here. Most of my best video game buys come from here due to this community constantly updating. Most people here are mature and it really is a great site. Nice people and tons to talk about, all leading to good things such as video game deals. What is there not to love?!

OK, the winner has been picked for this week! Congrats to NFI, codes have been sent. There were a couple of good ones, sorry you didn't win this time. Maybe you guys could vote on the best one next time so it's not only my decision.

Hi,

Lord Chthulhu from the deep ocean beg me to join CAG so I can spread his words to the community, and also trade some stuff with the other humanoids.

:)

bread's done
Back