I love you, OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Maklershed:

24357497-a91f8bbfda127105c6f07b3338ee3457.4a8c59eb-scaled.jpg
http://twitpic.com/ei2d5

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Sprained my ankle. I'm out of training for at least a week. :[[/QUOTE]

When's the marathon?

End of October. Doctor gave me some anti-flammatory medicine and says I should be fine by Friday, but I know I need more days to rest to ensure my ankle fully heals up.

[quote name='st0neface']There were 499 replies, Kayden. Add the original post, and that makes 500.[/QUOTE]

Way to make me feel like Linkin Prime. You're mean.

Some listener complained that they called for one of the "Be the fifth caller..!" things, and let the phone ring for fifteen minutes without anyone ever answering.

Are you kidding me?

Radio listeners are psychopaths.

I've been listening to Jason Ellis on Yo Faction whenever I go out to lunch with my friend here, since he has sirius radio and man that guy is fucking hilarious. Way funnier/better than Stern, IMO.

"affect" is a word, you just used it wrong. I'd chalk it up to homophones, but then The Real LP would get all weirded out in fear of catching the gay.

lol I can't believe this is really an arguement but I used it right.

I used affect as a verb. I also used it to describe my influence on someone not the cause of it.

:)

[quote name='cmart05']lol I can't believe this is really an arguement but I used it right.[/QUOTE]
No. You didn't.

... and it's spelled a-r-g-u-m-e-n-t.

You do care. Or else you wouldn't be defending your mistake, stupid.

:shock: @ that Rock Band press release.

I'm impatient so I'm kind of annoyed that the release schedule for the albums isn't one month earlier. I hope Magical Mystery Tour is the January release and comes without All You Need Is Love so they don't make early adopters buy the same song twice. Great news on the Queen/Raconteurs/White Stripes/Talking Heads/Iggy Pop(maybe) tracks too.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Brak, let's play some Chromehounds for all times sake before they shut down the servers.[/QUOTE]
Sure. How many Microsoft Coins do ya got?

[quote name='manthing']What the fuck does 'for all times sake' mean?[/QUOTE]

No clue, I don't think anyone else here speaks retard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back