I luv DRM

I love their response... companies bitch about piracy and whatnot but when they fuck over honest buyers, it's always the whole "oops, sorry! we're working on it! please buy our next game, we'll make sure the DRM doesn't suck" routine.

I've got the game on the PC but I'm glad I god it for $15. I've been turned off PC games as of late due to DRM more than anything else. If it wasn't for Steam, I'd lose all hope in PC gaming.

[quote name='crystalklear64']See what I did there?[/QUOTE]
[quote name='mogamer']I see what you're saying, but I don't get it.[/QUOTE]
Apparently not. :cry:

[quote name='crystalklear64']Apparently not. :cry:[/quote]
You're talking about what you dislike about Steam and and then DRM in general.
I'm confused about mentioning "repost".

If you don't feel I'm getting it, please explain instead of leaving another cryptic post.

Normally, I'd be completely outraged at this - but, sadly, it doesn't surprise me. It seems more and more these days, if you can actually get the game to run on your computer (see GTA IV and Saints Row 2), you'll be hounded with DRM. Obviously, it's pirates who are ruining PC gaming :roll:

I bet the illegally cracked version doesn't have this issue...

Seems like all this DRM nonsense just promotes piracy. "If you don't want spyware and limited-use games (e.g. limited installs, online-only, etc) then you need the cracked version." They're turning legit gamers into pirates just to get away from their awful DRM...

I honestly don't care, then again I don't have Gears on PC. I'm betting most people's reactions wouldn't be positive if this were a GOOD or even a neutral story about GoW on PC.

I imagine something like, "huh? *LOL!*, people play GoW on PC???".

I'm no fan of DRM (why would I be? I'm a consumer), but folks just love getting out the pitchforks. It's just some weird oversight.

bread's done
Back