I´m giving away 21 xbox games (you need Xbox Live!)

Wow - i thought putting some effort into it might help, but you guys blew my mind!! Thanks a lot for joining in, it means a lot to me. And enjoy a german trying to speak english in the reviews :)

Entered; thanks!

These look pretty good. I have a few community/indie games like Breath of Death VII but didn't know about any of these.

[quote name='GeraldT']Wow - i thought putting some effort into it might help, but you guys blew my mind!! Thanks a lot for joining in, it means a lot to me. And enjoy a german trying to speak english in the reviews :)[/QUOTE]

Let me just say I poked around your site after entering and was pleasantly suprised. Your english is fine, but more importantly the reviews are concise and cover just about every question I generally have. Theres some new games I will be purchasing now regardless~

[quote name='CAiNiACprime']Let me just say I poked around your site after entering and was pleasantly suprised. Your english is fine, but more importantly the reviews are concise and cover just about every question I generally have. Theres some new games I will be purchasing now regardless~[/QUOTE]

You just made my day :bouncy: - this is just what i was going for!!!

... it´s really funny. If i show my videos to germans, they start to make fun about the english right away (but they don´t pretend they could do a better job). Show them to someone from outside of germany and they actually like it most of the time. It´s a funny world we live in.

[quote name='aznboovie']How do i enter :([/QUOTE]

yeah sorry - i was too lazy to read up on the forum rules if it is okay to post a link to a website one owns. If so i´m really sorry, but it´s really late and i´m even more lazy now ... so MODs, please just delete this post and not me :pray:

Here you find how to enter: http://indienerds.com/wordpress/?p=412

Following, and entered. It's nice to see some Indie game reviews. Like some of the above posters I've only got a few so its nice to see some review coverage.

Followed and tweeted. Twitter name is @CaptainUrahara.
Posted on the site as Kisuke Urahara.

I have to say that it is a very nice giveaway! And you site is really very good! Best of luck to you!

how do i REtweet? just post this as my tweet?
Game Rain #1 – win 1 of 21 cool games like Lumi, Crossfire or Square Off – RT and visit http://$$$$$$$/9xhhns to enter #xblig #xbox360 #xna

[quote name='trunks982']how do i REtweet? just post this as my tweet?
Game Rain #1 – win 1 of 21 cool games like Lumi, Crossfire or Square Off – RT and visit http://$$$$$$$/9xhhns to enter #xblig #xbox360 #xna[/QUOTE]

This would be hard to keep track of - you need to RT it to enter (sorry). But here is how you do it: Move the mouse over the tweet you want to retweet and in the right lower corner you see a "retweet" ... just click it. ;)

[quote name='GeraldT']This would be hard to keep track of - you need to RT it to enter (sorry). But here is how you do it: Move the mouse over the tweet you want to retweet and in the right lower corner you see a "retweet" ... just click it. ;)[/QUOTE]

i got it thanks a bunch.

bread's done
Back